[KDRAMA] Reunited Worlds/Into the New World (Spoilers!) šŸŒ

Iā€™m soo hooked to this Kdrama right now and itā€™s so sad Viki isnā€™t able to get a license for it.

What do you all think of this Kdrama? Will Sung Hae Sung be able to find the culprit or at least find out what happend in the art room before he arrived and saw his classmate bleeding? Will he be able to glue his family back together and what was that nasty cliffhanger about?

Do not post where to watch in this topic please.
If you want it on Viki fill in this form: https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

3 Likes

I have watched the first 4 episodes and like it so farā€¦ The only problem I have is my laptop lags so I have to watch it on my cellphone since the place I watch it from doesnā€™t have accessibility for TV or through Roku yetā€¦ I like most of the cast but I preferred the younger actress in the lead female roleā€¦ I feel a little bad for the adult female lead since most of her scenes have had to do with tragic events from the past so the writers havenā€™t given her scenes where she can be happy and laugh just sad, depressed or madā€¦ I know she is a great actress since I saw her as the lead female in the movie Millionaires First Love with Hyun Bin and she was about 18 at the time she filmed itā€¦ It is a beautiful movie but you will need Kleenex since it is also sadā€¦ *** spoiler**** i donā€™t understand why the lead male character didnā€™t use the phone at the school to call 119 since schools obviously have several phones and that way the bad outcome would not have happened but I guess then we wouldnā€™t have a story*****ā€¦ Part of the story line reminds me a little of Best Hit since both shows the lead guy time travels to the future via a natural phenomena on the same month and day they left in the past and are lucky that most of the friends live in the same town or neighborhood as the past

I just finished ep 10ā€¦I think I know who killed the bully and who hit Hae Sung with the carā€¦*spoilerI think Tae Hoonā€™s father was driving drunk and hit Hae sung and then he killed his driver to cover it up plus that is why Hae Sungā€™s heart hurt since he was near him when it happened and I think Sung Young-Joon killed the bully since he didnā€™t want to get beat up anymore ā€¦my other guess is Sung Young Joon killed the bully and then stole the car and hit Hae Sung while he was fleeing the sceneā€¦Sung Young-Joon feels guilty and that is why he has no contact with his family and hides his identity from everyone especially at the hospital where he works **** I hope they fire the guy at the restaurant who keeps bothering Jung Won since it is obvious he is trying to sabotage her and get her firedā€¦I laughed so hard when Hae Sung and Ahn Kil Kang (other guy with powers) were throwing things around and scaring the married guy who used HAe Sungā€™s sister with their magical powers

Itā€™s a drama that you need Kleenex? I asked because I havenā€™t watched yet! But I think as long as I can endure Queen for 7 days and then I can endure Into the new world as well. Agree? Anyone agrees?

I didnā€™t see that other drama yet but yeah Kleenex might be needed at some points.

1 Like

Why does this drama have so many titles? Into the new world, Into the united world, and Reunited world. Which one is correct?

If you look at the main page of most dramas you will see a bunch of alternative translations of the Korean (or English, or Taiwanese etc.) title.
Sometimes even the Korean title changes before the official premiere (there is a working title and then finally an official title) and then it stays consistent. But international sites translate the original in slightly different ways; or sometimes the literal title is not that catchy, so they change it a little bit.
For instance,
Daebak was also known as Jackpot but also as The Royal Gambler. Actually ā€œThe Royal Gamblerā€ sounds more exciting than ā€œJackpotā€, doesnā€™t it?
My Love from the Stars is also known as My Love from Another Star, A Man Falling From the Star, A Man From the Star, MLFTS, Man From Stars, You Who Came From the Stars,
If I put the Korean title ė³„ģ—ģ„œ ģ˜Ø ź·øėŒ€ in Google Translate, it says ā€œYou come from the Starsā€. Doesnā€™t it become more attractive and exciting if you add the word ā€œmy loveā€ to the title? A man from the stars could just be a sci-fi adventure, whereas now we know that itā€™s a love story.

Fight My Way here on viki. Fight For My Way on other sites. Also Third-Rate My Way, Third Rate My Way, Ssam My Way
Original title ģŒˆ, ė§ˆģ“ģ›Øģ“ Romanized title Ssam Maiwei
Before it aired, it was advertised as Third-Rate My Way, which is more faithful to the original, since ā€œsamā€ means three. But itā€™s sort of a put-downer to say that the characters in this drama are ā€œthird-rateā€. ā€œFight For My Wayā€ and ā€œFight My Wayā€ gives a much more positive vibe.

Faith is also known as The Great Doctor. Actually I read in Wikipedia that
ā€œThe title Sin-ui, ģ‹ ģ˜, can mean faith, as in belief in justice. The Hanja ē„žé†« means Divine Doctor, but in Hangul it also means divine healer or great doctor.ā€ So itā€™s a sort of word play.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I saw Millionaires First Love on another siteā€¦this show isnā€™t as sad as that movie but the 2nd episode of Save Me you will probably cry

1 Like