Kill Me, Heal Me

The song suits the drama, and the images are perfectly fit This cover with a male voice is a nice touch too.

SERIOUSLY MY FEELS WHEN I FINISHED EPISODE 16 LIKE I DID NOT EXPECT THIS WHAT IS THIS OMG.

The scene where her little self tells him her name sobs

1 Like

I knowā€¦ had to watch it all again 3 times now how about you? Wow this is so good, gosh am I happy this drama was my choice after ā€˜Healerā€™.

1 Like

I enjoyed Healer very much, but Kill me heal me has me every week watching some parts of the episodes several times. It makes me laugh so much! Healer was very attractive and his life made him mysterious, but Cha Do Hyun, or Shin Se Giā€¦ or whatever his name is, :slight_smile: has it all: sexiness, tenderness, craziness, funā€¦ itā€™s an all inclusive package!

1 Like

Itā€™s Ji Sung, he has that talent of becoming the part. It happened in ā€˜Secretā€™ also I almost left it not interested in the story at all until he came into it.

1 Like

Exactly the same happened to me! At first, he doesnā€™t look that handsomeā€¦ if anything, a bit boring. Thenā€¦ he gets intense, and you see him soooo attractive! lol lol lol

1 Like

Yess, his acting, those skills!!
One of my favourite parts is in that cafe with Ri On and Yo Naā€¦

2 Likes

I DIED laughing during this scene my husband was talking to me on skype and thought Iā€™d lost my bloody mindā€¦I tried explaining what happened but couldnā€™t stop laughing

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nKXX-HQhD4Q/VOddaUWMgbI/AAAAAAABm_Q/oRYXd7RpBGw/s1600/h3.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ishuni5Wwhw/VOddhvF0E8I/AAAAAAABm_Y/FW3eezVaFII/s1600/h4.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p1CuPZ_X258/VOddI-TVq_I/AAAAAAABm_I/w0WRX-DuLwY/s1600/h11.gif

YUP still cracks me upā€¦Ohhhhhhhhhh to be on the set during the filming of this ep!!!

3 Likes

I know! I replayed that part several times.
I watched a making video of that sceneā€¦
Hereā€™s a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IolJQeXP6t0

= ME! :blush:

3 Likes

THAT was priceless!!! Once again hubby on skype as I went from crying like it was the end of the World after the last ep of Heart to Heart to laughing my ass off during the making of this scene!! :stuck_out_tongue: Thank goodness he finds it cute other men I believe would look at me like I grew a 2nd headā€¦ -_-

1 Like

Oh so!!! you watched ā€˜Heart to Heartā€™ ah it was so sad. Iā€™m really liking it too. About your hubby and his finding it cute that man loves you big time Lucky you.

2 Likes

I loved the scene when they were on the day out and she mimicked Yo Na and her brother saying she was her brotherā€™s competition, I laughed out loud.

1 Like

YES YES he does!!! He actually marathoned Masterā€™s Sun and My Love From the Star while I was there last year soooooooooooo I truly lucked out in finding a man who will actually watch them with me and in those 2 dramas actually enjoy them. Others he tried and wellllllllll he did not find them as good as I didā€¦but at least he tried watching them!! :stuck_out_tongue: I have a WHOLE list of new ones I want to re watch with him this time!! I leave May 30th so viki better be up and running when I arrive in India I may need suggestions!! :smiley:

1 Like

lol lol lol lolā€¦When she faints holding the lipstick!

1 Like

@melliebean_2. Well did you manage to watch E17 ? It was 2am and I couldnā€™t bear to leave it until after Iā€™d slept just had to watch. So much revealed and still more lies being told. Is this where he splinters completely? I could feel his heart breaking, really powerful performance. Roll on 2am for E18. I hope they resolve some issues tonight just hate when they squeeze all the answers into the last episode. 3 to go and they can be used to unfold each secret one by one. Please hope the writer will not let us down.

2 Likes

It was so sad to see how he had no one by his side while Ri Jin has her family and especially Ri On to rely onā€¦ And in the end itā€™s the fault of the grandmother and grandfather, coupled with Do Hyunā€™s motherā€¦

Well now itā€™s finished, WOW!!! are you all glad you watched it and the wonderful cast now all get voting we have to make sure it gets the awards it deserves.

1 Like

@melliebean_2. Just want to give you the heads up on one I started to watch now that ā€˜Kill Me Heal meā€™ is finished. I really love ā€˜Shine or go crazyā€™ but the one Iā€™m having great laughs at and think you would love too is " Heard it through the grapevine" My son was sleeping so I was trying to stay quiet but it makes me laugh out loud itā€™s just hilarious. The writer is so cleaver and I donā€™t know how the cast keep a straight face while delivering their lines. I think you would enjoy it.

1 Like

HUGGLES Thank you!!! I wasnā€™t sure what I was going to do to replace it!!! :ā€™( I really enjoyed it :slight_smile: Shine or Go Crazy is most likely hitting my Top 20 must watch dramas if it continues the way it has so farā€¦BTW my dear friend over the weekend I was home sick in bed and decided to finally watch The Moon Embraces the Sun my still beating heart is starting to shrivel up on the floor since itā€™s been ripped outā€¦WOW was I soooooooooo not prepared for that if someone had warned me I had forgottenā€¦the hubby is now on the fence if he will watch it with meā€¦ on one hand he thinks heā€™d enjoy it, on the other hand heā€™s afraid Iā€™ll lose again ā€¦ -_-.

@melliebean_2, I canā€™t believe you missed ā€˜The moon embraces the sunā€™ also canā€™t understand why I never sent you in that direction. Oh yes it does leave you drained of emotion. Sorry to hear youā€™ve been unwell but not all lost as you were able to catch up with one of the great ones. ā€˜Shine or go crazyā€™ is good and Iā€™ve followed it from the start. Iā€™ve caught up now with the other historic one ā€˜Maidsā€™ enjoying it also. ā€˜Healerā€™ and ā€˜Kill me heal meā€™ were so good I just couldnā€™t find one that would match up as theyā€™ve spoiled me just like ā€˜Itā€™s Okā€™ did. Thatā€™s why I thought I must tell you about ā€˜Grapevineā€™ it manages to slag off ( that means it makes a laugh of all the very annoying elements of other Kdramas ) itā€™s humour played with straight faces. Some of the lines make me laugh so much I miss the next partā€¦ You look after yourself keep well.

1 Like