Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) - Official Thread

Welcome to Kim Hyun Joong’s Discussion thread! Chat about the South Korean singer and actor here!

BIO: Kim Hyun Joong is a South Korean singer and actor. Born on June 6, 1986, he is the leader and main rapper for the boy band SS501. After making his acting debut in 2005, it was his role as Yoon Ji Hoo in the 2009 hit television drama “Boys Over Flowers” that catapulted him to fame. He also has starred in the very popular “Playful Kiss” (2010), for which he won the Popularity Award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards, and “Inspiring Generation” (2014). In 2014, Kim Hyun Joong was embroiled in controversy after his ex-girlfriend accused him of assault. After additional news that the ex-girlfriend was expecting his child and the couple had reconciled, Kim Hyun Joong confirmed on March 12 that he plans to enlist to serve his mandatory two-year military service on March 31, 2015.

FUN FACT: Kim Hyung Joong’s family used to have a fashion business in Dongdaemun.

2 Likes

This topic is now listed. It will be displayed in topic lists.

2 Likes

Yay, Kim Hyun Joong is now back from his military enlistment. I can’t wait I hope to see him in more tv shows. He did wonderful so far. I would really like to see a continuation of Boys over Flowers but since most of the cast probably are not available I guess it wouldn’t be possible. I love the music he plays even though rap is not one of my top fives but his music is awesome. Plus… okay HANNNDSOME!

1 Like

So handsome! lol

https://78.media.tumblr.com/17cfb26e7fcce8b7dae8b0456526e14c/tumblr_nq5c7iYNdb1uusd3ko1_500.gif

1 Like

Defination of cuteness…

1 Like

This is for anyone wondering who he is :wink::blush:

3 Likes