Kim Jae Wook (김재욱) - Official Thread

Welcome to Kim Jae Wook’s Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor here!

BIO: Kim Jae Wook is a popular South Korean actor and model. He was on April 2, 1983, in Korea but moved to Japan with family soon thereafter. Kim Jae Wook returned to Korea when he was 7 years old and started modeling at the age of 17. He made his acting debut in the 2002 drama “Ruler of Your Own World” but focused on modeling for the next five years. He returned to acting in “Coffee Prince” (2007) and also has starred in “Marry Me, Mary” (2010), “Who Are You?” (2013) and “Inspiring Generation” (2014). In 2011, Kim Jae Wook co-authored a book called Top Model with four other models about beauty, makeup and style.

FUN FACT: While attending the Seoul Institute of Arts, he formed the band Walrus. They released their first album, I Am Walrus, in 2011.

2 Likes

How is this thread only one message? I can hardly believe there’s no one else here who likes him. Love the versatility of his roles and I was definitely impresses by his role as ‘gay of demonic charm’.
So can we show him some love while waiting for is upcoming drama :innocent:

https://i0.wp.com/asianwiki.com/images/e/e0/Kim_Jae-Wook-p6.jpg?zoom=2

1 Like

I think they went gaga over in him in the hottie posse thread, and other threads’ link you’ll find in hottie posse.

Here is a search result with many more links KJW :wink:

1 Like

I love Kim Jae Wook
LOVE LOVE
I fell in love when he was the waffle guy in Coffee Prince - I watched him

kim%20jae%20wook%20waffle%20guy

3 Likes