Kim soo Hyun Nd IU

haha same here.how was it confusing for you?
i loved lie to me

cause like he goes from hating her than the Next minute he cant live without her and like he still had feelings for his old fiancee … like it was messed up and like she ignored him and like went to his brother

i think most dramas are like that to make u feel the tension between the characters and love. because if they would just let them date, there would be no problems in the story, no growth,and it would be kinda boring.

agree but like does he go from hating her to love in little amount time?

yea, thats what shocks the viewers and makes them excited to see change from the characters XD i like that haha
but i understand what your saying

hahaha… Yeah… kinda… omg did u watch innocent man ( aka nice guy )

no, but i plan to when i finish some of my dramas. i heard its good xD and the guy is just too cute

Its a great drama… and Song Joong ki is hot in here… but i kinda hate the character he plays in … KINDA

1 Like

i cant wait to see this!!! it looks good
i better hurry with my list lol

haha but prepare ur self cux ur gonna hate the girl in the background, ugh she is a bitch!

aww, well, i just hate when theres a mean girl! always gotta ruin the romance. i wish for once the mean girls would be the reason they get closer together! like,despite all her efforts, it actually makes them like eachother more haha xD that would be funny

1 Like

Hahaha… that kinda reminded me of Lie to me and omg i wish for tat to happen cuz this wasting their effort and it would be funny./… did u watch bridal mask?

1 Like

yess, and no,never heard of it. whats it about?

1 Like

Wearing a “gaksital,” a traditional rosy-cheeked bridal mask to hide his true identity, Lee Kang To pretends to be a man of dull intellect by day and uses his superior martial arts skills to fight against the Japanese imperialist regime by night. Known as “Gaksital,” Kang To is a true Korean national hero during the bleak 1930s when the Japanese occupied the Korean peninsula. But can one man make a difference against such a terrifying national enemy?

he is a cop who is after bridal mask, his brother is bridal mask but he doesnt know nd has no clue its him cuz his brother acts dumb but than after he shots bridal mask while bridal mask is saving his first love ( which he doesnt know it’s her but later he does ) he shots him, at the same moment he finds out it his brother and they burn his house down when his mom and brother r in the house…

he becomes bridal mask for his mom and brother cuz his mom was killed by his bestfriend brother and they set te house on fire, so he has to go against his bestfriend… but the one person who comes between them is that they both like the main character ( bridal mask first love )

oh wow, sounds very interesting!

I watched !! If i can interrupt you two… sorry
Woaaahh i love this drama. Can’t understand ppl who don’t like it.
It was very frustrating but at the other hand very nice and beautiful

you didnt interrupt and which drma? bridal mask or innocent man?

Innocent man : )