Kocowa - Missing titles

Couldn’t find support link. Why are there shows on Kocowa that we cannot see with VikiPass , my understanding is that we get Kocowa content included, however , I have seen numerous dramas on Kocowa that are NOT on Viki.

2 Likes

Are you talking about kocowa.com?

There is Kocowa content on Viki.
But the website Kocowa itself is not related to Viki, so you can not use the Viki Pass there.

3 Likes

If you’re lucky enough to have a VikiPass Plus, you can watch the KoCoWa content that is on Viki, but Viki does not own a license for everything that is on KoCoWa.
Anyhow, you seem to have access to both so you can watch it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, this happened:

1 Like

That was expected. It’s not as though they have an exclusive agreement with Viki.

1 Like

I felt like they did, though. At least in the beginning. Something must have changed.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter to us, though, since they only serve the Americas…

2 Likes

Maybe those are the titles that are NOT on Viki?

1 Like

It says in the article:

Kocowa will add thousands of hit K-dramas, K-pop, K-variety, and library titles to Prime Video.
It includes the Top 10 current series on Korean television, including Young Lady and Gentleman, Moonshine, The Penthouse Seasons 1-3, Dali and Cocky Prince, Music Bank K-Chart, and Home Alone.

So, it seems shows on Viki are included in the package.

4 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a page like this, but here are the KOKOWA dramas on Viki listed.

https://www.viki.com/networks/352co-kocowa

1 Like