[Korean Drama] HOUSE OF BLUEBIRD [2015] - Recruiting Moderators, Subbers, Designer

Dear Viki-buddies!

Viki recently licensed ‘House of Bluebird’ kdrama and I was the lucky one to get the channel management, so team member recruitment has just started! :>
We are in need of language moderators (QC), subbers and page designer. English subtitles are gonne be provided.

If you’re interested in joining the team, please let me know!

https://www.viki.com/tv/29083c-house-of-bluebird

https://1.viki.io/c/29083c/House-of-Bluebird_2340x1308.jpg?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1
Details:
English Title: House of Bluebird / Bluebird’s House
Oritinal title: 파랑새의 집
Episodes: 50
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
Broadcast Network: KBS2
Broadcast Date: February 25, 2015 - August 9, 2015
Air Time: Saturdays and Sundays
Director: Ji Byung Hyun
Writers: Choi Hyun Kyung & Park Pil Joo

SYNOPSIS:
Can a young man endure the twists and turns of his challenging life? Kim Ji Wan (Lee Joon Hyuk) grows up as an orphan who is raised by his stepmother and grandmother after his father dies, causing his formerly wealthy land-owning family to lose everything. Now shouldering the responsibility of providing for his family, Ji Wan goes to work for Nuga Global, a multinational medical appliances company owned by Jang Tae Soo (Chun Ho Jin), a friend of Ji Wan’s late father and the father of his best friend, Jang Hyun Do (Lee Sang Yeob). But what secrets are Tae Soo and his stepmother keeping from Ji Wan that could change the way he views his future? “House of Bluebird” is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by Ji Byung Hyun.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Lee Joon Hyuk as Kim Ji Wan
Chae Soo Bin as Han Eun Soo
Lee Sang Yeob as Jang Hyun Do
Kyung Soo Jin as Kang Yeong Joo

English subs have been all added by Viki. The work can start now! Still looking for other language moderators and subbers.
The show is licensed for The Americas + QCs.

Hi, I would like to be the spanish moderator of this drama. I can sub from english to spanish. I’ll be waiting for your answer