Korean Drama Memes and Quotes

I was thinking the same thing, I want to know if she’s ok.

3 Likes

Yayyy… this is dope… Good one…

1 Like

It was almost like she was just on a water slide. You could see her little head all the way to the end. I’d like to believe that the person who took the video wouldn’t have released it if something terrible had actually happened to her, so I choose to believe she’s okay.

3 Likes

That’s a good way to think, I agree :+1:t5::blush:

2 Likes

Uh, oh. Looks like “trope fever,” one side effect of which is . . .

5 Likes

Hilarious !

1 Like

That was quite fun to watch. I did kind of have to snicker, though, when she brought up being stabbed as an analogy, because I know I have seen plenty of instances in dramas (Asian or otherwise) where a person gets stabbed (or suffers really any major physical trauma) and often seemingly is perfectly fine within hours, as if nothing ever happened, or they may be laid up for days or weeks. So contrary to how she used it in her analogy, I feel like I am just as unsure about the ‘healing process’ of stab wounds as I am about that of amnesia. But I get her overall point.

2 Likes

This video link definitely belongs in this thread. Thank you! @anthonyparker80_342!

3 Likes

I just found out our beloved NSSA also has a memes page

5 Likes

20210907_163541

@joysprite

20210907_163559

@jadecloud88

3 Likes

Bumping! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Nice bump! :grin:

d10194764572096ef8012334253c1b7e--korean-wave-k-drama~2

Behind that awkward smile, my brain is like, “Kdrama! Kdrama! Kdrama!” :brain: :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

A dad joke but I’ll still share it.

What do high schoolers say when they get into a fight?

Answer:

7 Likes

Nice one! :grin:

1 Like

Oh gosh it’s been so long since I’ve been in this thread. :rofl:

4 Likes

6 Likes

The real pain!

No offense

5 Likes

So I finally found which drama this meme is from!
I was watching Beyond the Clouds a few days ago when the scene came up and my brain immediately went to dejavu mode.

10 Likes

Kdrama Memes | Memes

5 Likes

20 Relatable KDrama Memes For Korean Drama Fans - SayingImages.com

Other things like CDramas and TDramas :smirk:

7 Likes