Korean Drama where the main leads get along

I have watched my fair share of Korean Dramas and very often the romance in those shows starts off with the main leads disliking each other for whatever reason. There are very few dramas that have the main leads getting along with each other from the beginning. So far I can only name four; Dong Yi, Heirs, Glorious Day and Queen InHyun’s man. My question is if someone could recommend k dramas that have the main leads being friendly with each other from the beginning?

Edit: I am also good with dramas that begin like Moon Embracing the Sun; the main leads having a bad start, but quickly get along quite well.

Maybe …?
BRIDE OF A CENTURY
CITY HALL
CLOUD STAIRS
DALJA’S SPRING
DR. CHAMP
FAITH
FALLING FOR INNOCENCE
FATED TO LOVE YOU
BEYOND THE CLOUDS
GIRL WHO CAN SEE SMELLS
GLORIA
GOLDEN BRIDE
HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE
HEART TO HEART

THE GREATEST LOVE
THE JOSEON SHOOTER
THE PRINCESS’ MAN

It’s a mix but most are with bickering first, you mentioned GLORIOUS DAY and as far as I remember there was quite some misunderstanding in the beginning.
There are also dramas where a couple starts out as friends, like 9 ENDS 2 OUTS and PRODUCER. EDIT adding HO GOO’S LOVE here.

I don’t know if you saw my edit part, but I am fine if they have a misunderstanding in the beginning so long they make it up very soon afterwards. Kind of like in Moon embracing the Sun. It is been a while since I watched Glorious day, but if remember correctly the main couple falls into the same category as METS: a small misunderstanding, but they get along very fast afterwards.

I saw your edit, however GLORIOUS DAY was mentioned above the edit, but that’s not a big issue.
It’s not only rom-com genre I mentioned and the fast getting over the misunderstanding depends of the length of the drama, and sometimes for dramatic reasons there will be another misunderstanding towards the end.
But all is well that ends well …

I just happen to scroll threw your comments -
You are looking for a shy female lead?
Did you try HEART TO HEART or maybe FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR?

I would recommend you a girl who sees smells, manny, panda and hedgehog, my princess.
I don’t know if you’re going to like these dramas.

I tried heart to heart, but it didn’t really appeal to me. Flower boy next door on the other hand I really liked. Not just because the female lead was more shy, but also despite the main leads huge misunderstanding in the beginning they got along with each other pretty fast. So it was a great drama.