Korean Drama with the following content: Strong female lead

Temptation. Rich, powerful woman, goes after a married man and I can’t say any more just in case you decide to watch it.

A few that I can name in no particular order:

1. Arang from Arang and the Magistrate - I mean, she defies the authorities in heaven in her quest to find out why she died.
  2. Eun Chan from Coffee Prince - she’s just not afraid to be who she is even if this means dressing up like a guy
  3. Yoon-hee from Sungkyunkwan Scandal - dresses up as a boy to feed her family and fulfill her scholarly ambitions.
  4. Jang Geum from Jewel in the Palace - it does take guts to do what she did
  5. Hye-Sung from I Hear Your Voice - she does not give a crap about what other people say and though she is very flawed, petty and selfish at times, she is not afraid to stand up for people who are wronged.
  6. Hong Joo from While You Were Sleeping - same as above
  7. Yeo-jin from Stranger - same as above. and we need more heroines like her in mysteries because heroines in mysteries tend to become tragic heroines
  8. Bok Joo from Weightlifting Fairy - she does go through a journey but it does take strength to grow up like her.
  9. Bong Soon from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - with superstrength, she does become a bully at times but this is something she grows out of.
  10. Ae Ra from Fight My Way - she’s confident, and is not afraid to be who she is.
  11. Young Shin from Healer - although she does get saved a lot, she does find strength despite all the trauma she’s been through
  12. Sam Soon from My Name is Kim Sam Soon - she perseveres and makes us remember that age is just a number
  13. Eun Son from Protect the Boss - having a gangster background also helps her put down her childish boss a peg or two.
  14. Oh-reum from Miss Hammurabi - this girl is not afraid to call people out for manspreading and other forms of sexism
  15. Ji-an from My Mister - this girl has a been through a lot of crap and it takes a lot to endure everything she did.