Korean Dramas Obsession <3

I´m so obsessed about Korean Dramas!!! They just make the best Dramas ever!!! I think mostly everyone here is for Eng Sub Korean Dramas!!
I mean, who wouldn´t like Korean Dramas??? The Actors and Actresses are so handsome and beautiful!! Who woudn´t like to look at their faces?? They make us fall in love with them! <3
KOREAN DRAMAS ARE REALLY VERY ADDICTIVE!!!

9 Likes

Me too __________ i love them so much that i dont want to see German or American shows now, Okay there are some Kind of Series i like to see, but K-Dramas are always number 1 ^^ its also that i am really tiered at the western style of series wich means Sex Sex Sex and Sex again :frowning: i dont want to see 30 minutes of a 40 minutes long episode that people have sex or be half naked its really annoying.

2 Likes

I’m an American. I’m so hooked on Korean dramas that I haven’t turned my TV on in over four months! American television programming has been declining for more than a decade. Even with all the cable channels I have, I still can’t find anything worth watching. I’ll keep watching K-Dramas. I love them!

3 Likes

Yeah, I dont really watch much tv nowadays because of korean dramas hahahha

3 Likes

I also like to watch film korea and taiwan. how to wacth the film heirs in viki.com

1 Like

I don’t remember the last American show I watched. Sci-fi is my other obsession. (Sci-fi and K-drama whaaa??) Yeah, so I usually just watch star trek if I watch something in English. Does that sound presumptuous? oh well! hahaha

1 Like

and our tv shows are kinda raunchy, too. I like k-dramas cuz they’re a lot cleaner ^^

1 Like

oh man, I totally get you, dude! tv is really bad in the states…

1 Like

While there are some American shows that are really good. Korean Dramas are the best! They’re just so amazingly written. It’s too bad that they don’t go on for seasons and seasons. But in a way, I kinda like that aspect of it.

Hey, would any of you like to watch my K-drama ultimate fan mix? I re-enact scenes from Boys over flowers, Secret Garden, My girlfriend is a Gumiho, and Kim Tak Gu.
Here’s the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9CTZH9B78M

2 Likes

Awww I think this is really cute! great job man :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite part was from BOF: “Lick It.” haha, good job

Haha! Thank you! It was fun until I my sister slammed me with the “fake” ice cream :smiley:

I agree that American TV is fast making it’s way downhill. Overall, Korean Dramas are WAY, WAY better. American shows have lost the romance factor. In K-Dramas, you can see the love build. It’s so exciting to watch!! Oh, and they have the BEST OSTs too!!!

1 Like