Korean dramas

hello everyone i am currently doing a projecet for school on people who watch korean dramas and it needs me to have a survey, i do not have a lot of people in my personal live that watch them so i cant ask them. If you guys can kindly fill out the survey it would e greatly apperciated. here is the link to the survey Growing popularity of Korean dramas

2 Likes

You should have said that the survey is for people until the age of 34 only. So that many of us don’t waste our time.

1 Like

any age can take it, even above the age 34

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: That choice was: :star: 34, and Above. I took the survey, :wink: under that choice.

Are pictures being censored, are they? :woman_shrugging:t5: It’s just proof of the question in quiry. A’hem! Whatever happened to, “A picture is worth a thousand words?” We’re not all bots, even though it’s getting to be a bots’ world. :worried::anguished::worried:

Did she change it or my eyes need checking? (Probably the latter…) Now I’m sorry I didn’t take a screenshot too.

1 Like

@irmar,
It was like that when I took it, after reading your post, I don’t know if it was different before though. . .

thanks to everyone who took te quiz, i got enough response so i am going to close the survey