Korean Internet Novels

Fan-fic sau novele de/pe internet, nici eu nu stiu cum sa le numesc. Oricum, sunt povesti nascocite de persoane care in general sunt doar niste pustani de liceu. Eu am citit cateva si am ramas impresionata. M-au incantat si m-au binedispus. Daca ar fi fost scrise putin altfel, ar fi putut sa apara sub forma unor romane gata de trimis la o editura. Ma rog, nu stiu ce soarta au avut aceste opere, stiu doar ca eu le procur de pe soompi unde sunt membra din 2009.
Aveti doua optiuni, sa le cautati acolo sau sa imi trimiteti o adresa de e-mail (yahoo, gmail, altele) si va trimit sub format word doc. pentru ca le am salvate in PC. Daca nu aveti sau nu vreti sa va dati adresa, creati-va una la intamplare. Dar sa ma contactati prin mesageria privata pe viki, nu aici pe forum, ok?
O sa postez la intamplare inceputul din una din preferatele mele. Postez asa cum e, fara sa fac modificari pentru ca “papa” mult timp. Daca va atrage, contactati-ma.
ATENTIE! - toate sunt in limba engleza.

Talk Back and You’re Dead (개기면 죽는다) scris de 왕기대 (Wang Gi Dae)
tradus in engleza de ellcha, swtkrnbabiez, riano, and adidasyeah (membrii ai comunitatii soompi).

= Chapter One =

“Hey! Why do I have to meet your boyfriend?!”

“Come on~ I promised Jong Ho I was gonna let him meet you~ ^O^”

……

=_=^ Dragging me all over the place, we were going to meet my friend’s boyfriend. But why does she have to take me?

sigh What was I doing all my life? I long for a man. …-.,-;

“Hey! Park Jong Ho, whatever his name is, he’s a GongGo, right? [A type of high school…not really a high school, but something like that. =_=] GongGo kids are scary… Don’t go too close to them.”

Those are the words of mine because I’m worrying about my best friend, not because I’m jealous. …Sigh. Min HaWon, you pathetic woman. =_=

…….

“…JongHo’s different.”

“Different my butt. GongGo’s live in shacks. -,.-;”

“…-__-^ Shut up!”

“I bet you guys are gonna probably break up by the end of this week.”

“Whatever. -__- Look at you, just jealous so you’re saying all this crap! Wahahahahah~~~~!”

… Your laugh probably scares all the guys away from this place. ==
From my point of view, you’re just a yapping ET…-
-^

……………

…………………

Suddenly…

“…Jang SuYoon! ^-^ Say hello. I’m usually like this.”

O_O?

In front of me and my friend, SuYoon, was GongGo Park man with his arms wrapped around some slut.

“JongHo….JongHo…. What is this…. What does that mean…? ^-^…”

“Well, if I knew that you were a THAT kind of high schooler I wouldn’t have met her. ^ㅡ^;”

So it’s happening again. The truth comes out…

…….
………

That we’re high schoolers. -__-^ Our high school was far by the most different high school there ever was. All the guys from other high schools hated us. They hated us. …Especially GongGo and SangGo people… They hated us too. HUK ㅠ_ㅠ… Still, this was too harsh… ㅜ_ㅜ… huk huk

Poor SuYoon~~~~ ㅠ0ㅠ…

“…O_O…”

My animal SuYoon… SuYoon left the room alone. That GongGo Park man was kakakaka laughing with that other slut… Walking away from us. Suddenly…

“… HaWon… Min HaWon.”

Someone called out. Someone behind me… someone behind me was calling my name. =_=

SuYoon. - ________ -

“What.”

“… You’re laughing at me, right? ㅡ_ㅡ”

“………No.”

“Then? Are you giggling at me? =_=“

“=_= You crazy woman. How sad…”

“I don’t need your fricken pity!!! Go! Go away!! Go! GO!!!”

….
………

…………

…==…==… Because of that crazy woman pushing me to go away… I went straight home. When I came in making a =ddal kkak ddal kkak= noise… I smelled something strange…. Whatever. I don’t care… ㅡ.,ㅡ

When I came in… =_=!

Jjjjjjjjae kang!!!

In the kitchen was a loud noise… sigh. What could it be this time?

“Awwww crap… Man. This is so slippery… This is why you need to buy the good brand named rubber gloves…. “

“Min HanBum. =_=^ When did you come home?”

“Came already? I skipped school today.”

That show off Min HanBum was washing the dishes as I came in. -.,-; How could he have such interest in washing the dishes… when he’s such a jerk and talks back… that little ant’s poop… =_=

“….-_-^… Hey… did you even go to school?”

“… Nope. Crap. Mommy told me to do the dishes.”

Just because he had English school when he was young, he began calling our mother ‘Mommy’ [마미… instead of 엄마] Not even going to school… and just rotting in the house… all he could do was the chores.

“… But HanBum ah… Can you take off that ugly strawberry apron?…=_=“

“I don’t want to. I bought it yesterday… Because it was pretty… -__-^”

………

-0-;;

You little jerk, you… Aren’t you going psycho because you’re doing so much of the house chores? sigh

“….=_=^…………”

“Ahhhhhhhhh! >_<!!! SHIT!! I’m burnt!!”

Wearing the strawberry apron and doing the dishes… he had a cigarette in his mouth. Getting carried away, admiring his strawberry apron [=_=]… the cigarette burned his lips.

“Ahhhk! Stupid cigarette!”

You still don’t know the truth, Hanbum ah. You’re the one swearing at yourself for a stupid thing that you did. =_=

……

So… boring… =_=^………

The next day.

School was a dread, feeling like it was dragging me by my hand and leading me directly to SuYoon.

“… Park JongHo you …you… JERK! I won’t let you go like this!! You deep nostrils peanut looking jerk! I’m not letting this get away!!”

Since when did you NOT let people go? =_= Why suddenly the revenge…-0-;

“I was talking with that jerk this morning… And do you know what that fricken jerk said to me?!??!?! He said that my laugh was like a motorcycle running!!”

…………

Well, your laugh is uh…. -0-;

“Come on, SuYoon… just let it go. Just happily let it go…”

“….No… I can’t… I can’t let him go like this… -__-^”

“…=_=“

Around 30 minutes later…

HUK!!! …. --… --;…--;^…. It’s here… this is the place that little jerk hangs around at… it’s here!!”

The place where SuYoon dragged me to was the loud, busy and noisy arcade.

Tong Tang tang tang tang tang tang!! sound of buttons and crap -_-^

…………

…………………

And SuYoon was there, angrily kicking the door open…

“…=_=… uh…”

When SuYoon opened the door, I smelled the cigarette smoke and saw the toy guns… and people swearing… My ears… my ears…!! >_<

“Fuck!! Where is that little jerk!!”

“Look around. O_O”

“…Aiishi~~~ I can’t this anymore… HaWon, should we just wait in there first?”

SuYoon dragged me inside a karaoke room. Aigoo… I can’t take this… It’s so small I’m going to burst… -__-.

“Hey… But it’s nice coming in the arcade once in a while, right? >_<“

“Yea.”

--….-___-!!! Giving her a “yea” with a pitiful and dreadful face… This hot and angry feeling I have inside…=_=

“…!! It’s him!!! AHHHH!”

SuYoon pointed her finger to the window, where you saw a group of guys.

“What? What’s wrong? …. Did Park JongHo look like that to be hot?”

“No… It’s not that… Th…The SangGo kids…”

“……SangGo?”

She was right. When I looked out the window I saw 12 boys… all wearing the SangGo uniform.

“Jang SuYoon… The SangGo kids aren’t looking down at you because you looked down at Park JongHo just to look hot…right?”

[This part is so confusing… >_<]

“…=_=… What are you saying… Those kids… are probably the most coolest in SangGo, probably…”

“… So… Some hot looking SangGo guys are getting your attention?…”

“.=_= Sorry. But they’re cute…-__-^”

“…-.,- This is why you can’t date…”

Looking at the SangGo kids made me sick… huk =_=… They’re all so… retarded. -.,-;

“Hawon!! >_<!! Guess what! ^0^ I know all their names! Wanna hear?”

……-0-;

Jang SuYoon… Please remember why you came inside this arcade in the first place, please….=_=^^

“…>_< Huh? Huh? Com’on~ Wanna hear them, HaWon?”

“Sure… tell me. =_=“

Actually… I kinda wanna know them… >_<

“Okay. See… se… that one on the right… the tall one is Eun Jin Ho… and then Lee EunGoo. Lee EunGoo. >< Isn’t that name funny? kakak >< … and that guy playing the arcade game is Oun Ha….”

“Yea… who else…”

“….=_=… Who do you want to know?’

huk… You caught up with me…-.,-. I mean… I don’t want to know… Just…

“……That guy. That one.”

=_=

That yellow haired guy, with the cigarette in his mouth… Playing Tetris… I mean that one. The one saying ‘Ahh fuck! Why did that one came out!’ … that person…… -,.-//……

“Oh… him??…. He’s a SangGo… 2nd year… HaWon ah…you like those kind of people?”

“What do you mean those kind of people…=_=“

“Him… he doesn’t like girls…. Especially us. GongHak people… Remember that guy whose lips were busted…. he was hit by that man…”

“Wow… he’s scary……”

Even his looks… were a bit scary… and his hair… was so… bright… o_o…. his pale face… And even his attitude was discomforting… His uniform was all messed up… biting the cigarette in his mouth. =_=…

Actually… Those kind of men don’t attract me too much…But… for some reason… I really wanted to find out his name…

I …

I just wanna know who he is…

And what his name is…

2 Likes