Korean Movies

I watched this think ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this will be good just the type I like going by the description…OMFG I cried my bloody eyes out…

Hesto recently recommended this one to me and I loved it!!!

Another one I really liked was

My Little Bride

I know … it was so sad … I watched it twice and I didn’t cry less at the second time…
Sad but beautiful ending : (

This one is on viki right ? I think I will watch it soon

1 Like

Yup it was cute liked it

@melliebean_2 I think you should watch this one haha since you love the actor (or am I wrong ?)… I don’t want to watch it because it seems like it will end sad

1 Like

YES it has one of my many men I love in it I’ve got it on my list of movies to watch!!! I can’t believe he is in the army now for the next 2 years!!!

Just like Lee min ho T-T lol everyone who is going is one of my men but
LEE MIN HO
I even talked about that the whole say at school to my best friend like " Lee min ho is going to the army T-T … and she was like awww poor girl… and I was like I will miss him so much and she was like I am sure he will miss you too… (so much irony… I love her though)

1 Like

LET’S run away and go enlist!!! ROFLMFAO!!! They should make a drama about that seriously it would be funny!!! Fangirl dresses up as a man to follow her Bias in the army!!! :smiley:

Looool akovajauwowjwsmagziaja that would be amazing hahahahaha melli let’s be writers hhahahahahahahha it would be a amazing drama lol

2 Likes

re: Miracle in Cell #7

If you haven’t watched it already, you should definitely check it out. It’s really sad, funny and heartwarming at the same time. I loved it! But make sure to have a box of Kleenex ready!

is a werewolf boy really sad though? T.T

my heart

i really want to watch it… anybody know where i can watch it at?

1 Like

i actually havent seen many korean movies, but some that i have watched was “my boyfriend is type B” VERY funny! the guys a jerk, but at times, u gotta laugh at him xD i didnt like everything in it, but overall very funny and i liked it xD

lee dong gun i love him

they were together for a while in real life too

another movie i have seen is (well, its says its a drama special, but yea, i say its just like, a movie…) is the melodrama/romance/comedy “my friend is still alive” starring beast’s kikwang as the main lead. but i dont think he really is the main lead… why does it say that? haha

anyways, i try to stay away from these things, because to me this was painfully heartbreaking, and i dont think i can see this again anytime soon, but i loved the ending message amoung friends. T.T God,just thinking back to it makes me wanna cry ahaha …

its about a boy who has never had his first kiss and he finds out he is sick, dying of cancer, and he is best friends with this other boy for years… they meet a girl he likes and his wish is to have his first kiss.so his best friend tries to help him fulfill his wish… BUT… he starts feeling bad seeing them together. its good but too heartbreaking to watch again. but, i love the message that it leaves at the end,between friends. its beautiful. @dramaaaaa u will like this, haha

anyone who wants to watch it can watch it here : http://rebornforb2st.com/2013/07/05/vid-engsub-130705-my-friend-is-still-alive-kbs-drama-special/

I watched it !! It was amazing and I loved it. Amazing and inspiring movie I think.

Did I ever talk about Love 119

AMAZİNG MOVIE!! Everybody should watch it

@melliebean_2 did you watch this one ?=D

I didn’t find it sad it’s kinda like Edward Scissor Hands sad…I watched it on drama.net

1 Like

Ohohohohhhhhhhhhhh I think I’ve watch it I’ll have to check it out see if I did or not…

1 Like

I don’t know but the the trailer seemed sad… but mellie watched it so i think it’s not that sad

You mean the one with my kikwang ? Hahaha i am little bit confused