Korean Movies

The first one I remember watching was probably “My Sassy Girl,” because of it’s acclaim. I didn’t like it at all. i was only watching Korean shows, because of a friend of mine who’s such a big fan of Korean guys that she wants to marry one. I watched a lot of movies, and I always felt that the romances were about one party beating up the other or some disturbing age difference or the ending left something to be desired. I really didn’t become a fan of all things Korean till I started on dramas last year, and since then I’ve seen some Korean movies that I enjoyed-the last one being “No Breathing.”

1 Like

If you like action and period movies, try “War of the Arrows”. Great acting and fast paced.

Hey guys Hot Young Bloods/Blood Boiling Youths is out now I just finished watching it and ahhhhhhhh Lee Jong Suk soooooooo cuteeeeeee in this

My favorite korean movies is Always with So Ji Sub. Does anyone have recommendations of similar movie (romance/chemistry+emotions).I’m not the biggest fan of sad or depressing endings but I like bitersweet ones (Like Always’s) and happy ones :wink: .

@Ladybritaky Maybe A Moment To Remember, My Sassy Girl, Very Ordinary Couple, Love 911, Spellbound, My P.S. Partner, Penny Pinchers, Architecture 101, Our Happy Time, Temptation of Wolves?

you should watch finding mr. destiny, no breathing(really good w. lee jong suk) and my boyfriend is type b. love 911 is great too. none of them is depressing, and have happy ends. (thank God.i feel you on the sad stuff… not my favorite haha) maybe love 911 is a bit sad at some moments but the end isnt.

Love 911 is soooo my favourite movies I love it.

I love sad stuff I have no idea why lol
But I hate when the ending is bad or better to say when it doesn’t Match the whole story

its okay to like sad stuff, sometimes you need it to get your stress out of you and have a good cry. but i just cant take it sometimes. id rather see comedy, but i know your the melodrama type girl xD

yea, or when it doesnt have an ending at all. and the two characters just stare at each other in the end. from 500 feet away from one another. love 911 was so good i was happy you recommended it to me xD

Ahhh I am happy that you liked it !!!
Yesss I need sad things hahahahaha but I also like watching comedies sometimes

yes! whats your favorite comedy and whats your favorite top 3 melodramas (i know one is 49 days).

Ohhhh girl what r u doing hahaha

Melo

1. Beyond the clouds
  2. 49 days
  3. Secret

Comedy ( it’s hard because it’s not always just comedy)

1. Flower Boy Next Door
  2. Let’s eat
  3. Cunning single lady

I wasn’t sure about bride of the century because there everything was there it wasn’t just comedy.

I just wrote it down the order has no meaning

lolol i know xD the orders and top anything’s are really hard. xD

woah! so beyond the clouds took your #1 spot?? must be good. xD ahhh i want to watch secret too. the minute i do i will let you know hahah

awww flower boy next door. i have to see these other two also!

i know what you mean, some of the shows arent pure comedy, but its okay, i consider them comedy anyways. cool, cool.

Yesss beyond the clouds destroyed my list hahahahaha I love this drama the actor made it here. Chemistry was awesome and spoiler the ending was not sad hahaha or it was much happier than in 49 days

yay! i respect that you like 49 days ending xD but i like happy ends so that makes me happy ^ ^ like “that winter the wind blows”! that ending made me cry and clap xD i was sooo happy.

Yeah it’s kinda similar to that winter the wind blows ending.
It’s an end but there is a little bit of an open ending left haha

aiy :confused: well, at least its a positive one! yayyy

Noo it’s a good one !!! Didn’t you love the ending of TWTWB? It was also little bit of an open ending.

yes! glad its a good open end then. open ends tend to be too open sometimes. okay,so im glad then! ^.~

I have watched a few thanks to Netflix. My Favorites are Man From Nowhere, Masquerade(Superb acting!), and A Moment to Remember ( Still my favorite love story).

1 Like

I’m looking forward to Gangnam Blues (starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won). Due to be released sometime this year.