Korean TV Guides

Many drama databases like Asianwiki, Dramawiki and many others have listed on which days and times a drama should air. But what happens if it’s a national holiday, special sports event or it’s raining so much they can’t film an episode?

I decided to make a list of TV guides for myself and I thought let’s share it with everyone :blush: All you have to do is check how your favorite Kdrama is written in hangul (check the channel on Viki) and then check if it’s listed. Most of the time the programs listed are clickable and leads you to the official page for that program. Of course you still need to check your local time.

MBC: click
SBS: click
KBS: click
KBS World: click
TvN: click
OCN: click
jTBC: click
TVChosun: click
Arirang: click

Have fun watching!

13 Likes

Well done, Thanks for that.

Thank you, I was looking something like that yesterday XD

So thank you very much!

Let’s bump this as it might be handy to check with Kdrama is cancelled or not due the Olympic Games.

2 Likes

As I cannot edit my opening post and wanted to add a TVguide let’s post here. I still refer to this post of mine when I want to check if something aired :stuck_out_tongue:

MBN: http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/schedule/scheduleCable.mbn

I love arirang channel, I watch it every day here in US. I finally learned about the K-pop groups but what I love the most is their news and interviews from people all over the world.

It’s funny how I hear stuff from President Trump that you don’t see in our regular channels, go figure that out.