[Korean Variety] Recruiting Segmenters, Subbers, Mods for Radio Star!

Hey everyone!
I’m currently recruiting segmenters, subbers, mods, and editors for Radio Star!
https://www.viki.com/tv/32470c-radio-star

If you’re interested in any of these positions, please comment down below or send me a PM!

1 Like

we’re still looking for mods for all languages and also segmenters!!!

Hey !
I can translate from English to French

Hey! I can’t seem to find your username to add you and it’s not the one that you’re using on discussions.
Could you send me your viki username?

I changed recently, I think they have not updated. try with ldrx_7

Or laurene_dreux_296

The first one worked. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there! I can translate from English to Spanish if you still need the help :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I’m still looking for segmenters and other volunteers :slight_smile:

Hi! I would like translate from english to spanish :slight_smile:

I can help with English-Spanish :slight_smile:

I can help with the English to Portuguese translation!

PM me

Hi, do you guys need help for translation ?
I can do English French :wink:

Added as a subber! Thank you :slight_smile:

Added as a spanish subber! Thanks for volunteering!

Added as a spanish subber! Thanks! :slight_smile:

I can help segment if you don’t mind my inexperience. I just graduated from Ninja Academy’s Sandbox,

I can do English-Arabic moderating and translation, as well as part-time French translation.

I’m currently in NSSA Level 2, but I can help with the segments if you don’t have enough people. (If you want to wait until I graduate, that’s cool too ^~^)

I can do a bit of Korean-English, but I’ll be skipping any segments I don’t fully understand in order to avoid inaccurate translation. Variety shows tend to have a bit of writing on the screen which makes translating them easier for non-natives

Best of luck~

Are you not continuing with Ninja Academy? Because if you are, we’re not allowed to work as segmenters until we finish all levels.
Sorry for barging in, but it was just in case you didn’t know the rule. I have already submitted my 5th level assignment, but I’m not offering myself because I still have to do the exam.

By the way, if I am allowed to say my opinion, just finishing the Sandbox is waaay too early. I remember how I was then: no way I could be of any help to any project at that stage. Plus it took me ages to finish one short piece, and that, full of mistakes. Please don’t take it badly, it’s just what I personally feel, based on my personal experience.

1 Like

you can ask your sensei and if s/he says ok then no problem.
@irmar Congratulations on being almost done!!!
I also submitted Japanese Level 4 for correction. Hopefully it is ok… I am still not confident in Japanese and would like more practice.

1 Like