انيو
للي كان يتابع كوريا تي في
تتذكرون دراما عن مصممة مصابيح
كانت ايامها تعرض عليها
اذا تتذكرون لو سمحتوا خبروني اسمها.
شكرا
او اي سنه كانت منشورة
Hi all,

almost 10 years ago i saw an amazing k-drama about lamp designer.

It came to my mind today, as i was thinking of designer dramas. It stood out as i never again saw a drama about a similar occupation.

I hope someone can help me find its name. I’m not sure of the actors involved in it but i remember that it was an actress who was the designer. I’m also unsure of the year, as i probably saw it 2010 or before that.

Will be grateful for your replies.

Have a nice day.

I think the only drama I recall someone making even one lamp is this one, but there is still a chance I mixed it up with another one.

And it is not 10 years old.

Anything else you remember?

This would be from 2014 and has 2 women making furniture together, I think including lamps, but like before … I could be so wrong.

What lamps are we talking about modern, metal, wood, traditional, …

I came across a lot of designer dramas, most of the shoe, clothes, cars, … As for the rest???

@lutra 1st let me thank you for taking the time to answer me.
I did indeed watch both dramas that you shared and they are good. But they are not what i{m taking about.

around 2010 the Arabic k-drama community got a TV channel under the name of Korea TV, it lasted around 2 years. In that channel i caught the drama i’m talking about. which mean either it was produced 2010 or before. Because some of their dramas were dubbed to Arabic.

Now the type of designer, is something that i never again saw in a drama or even movies. It was so special that i still remember it.
As to what type of lamp did they design, well i would say modern to that time.
Here i’m talking about the people who design the light lamp or streetlamp not light designer (director) like in theater.

Anyway hope someone caught it and still remeber its name.

You could have a look at lists of dramas by year. For instance here:
https://asianwiki.com/Category:2010_South_Korean_Drama_Series

There are 74 of them, so good luck!
I could at least rule out some of them which I’ve watched, such as Secret Garden, Prosecutor Princess, Mischievous Kiss, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Pasta, Personal Taste and Marry Me Mary.
Probably also Obstetrics and Gynaecology doctors and New Tales of the Gisaeng can be ruled out, LOL.

@irmar we have very similar taste, i also saw Secret Garden, Prosecutor Princess, Mischievous Kiss, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Pasta, Personal Taste and Marry Me Mary.:rofl:

i will try your idea

1 Like

I think it might be before 2009, that is the year I started right into K-drama and watched almost anything.
Then it could really be way before …
Did you ever try to ask in the Arabic threads maybe someone recalls it?

Will try that