Learn Mode Japanese Language BETA

Hey everyone,

I’m pleased to introduce the BETA release of Japanese language support for Learn Mode. For all avid language learners, you can now learn the Japanese language from your favourite J-Dramas.

As this feature is still in beta, we look forward to your feedback as we continue to improve our language learning tools. We hope you will have an enjoyable time learning the Japanese language with it!

You can learn all about it here: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000777168

Cheers,
George

4 Likes

THANK YOU! I’ve been waiting for this Finally!

1 Like

i would love to use this to learn japanese but i am still waiting for the “japanese relaunch” they promised us. i dropped my subscrition and will reconnect when they actually start giving us more and newer japanese dramas that they “claimed” they were doing. i want to use this but i am still upset over the fake japanese relaunch that was supposed to happen months ago. (three new shows in two months is NOT a relaunch).

1 Like

Well, maybe this will be an incentive to add new ones.

1 Like

This is such a great feature. A lot of episodes of 最後から二番目の恋have enough subtitles for this mode and it really helps with my learning.