Lee Dong Wook (이동욱) - Official Thread

Welcome to Lee Dong Wook’s Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean actor and star of “My Girl” and “Hotel King” here!

FUN FACT: Lee Dong Wook had confessed that he once dated an on-screen lover in real life, but he won’t reveal who!

2 Likes

How have I not posted in here before now! He is my all time fav. He got me back into dramas. Easy on the eyes and a good actor. I will watch anything he is in. I have not seen the reality show he was in but I have somewhat to an aversion to most reality TV unless it is House Hunters. The only Korean Variety show I can watch is Running Man unless there is a performer I like on the show. I really hope his next project does well. I loved Blade Man but the writers just didn’t know where to go with that one.

2 Likes

Bonjour, J’aime aussi suivre la filmographie de cet acteur ! Elle est très variée, il prend souvent des risques dans des genres inattendus, c’est super !

Comme beaucoup de fans, est-ce que je peux espérer voir Les suites Des *contes du renard à neuf queues "bientôt sur viki ?Je n’ai pas envie de donner de l’argent à d’autres plates-formes de séries :smiley:
merci de vos réponses !