Lee min ho and suzy are dating!

I just wanna know what you guys think about this relationship

2 Likes

well i’m not into idol datings because we all have bias. As long as both party are happy i’m fine with that.
It’s really hard to look for better partner because all idols have pretty/handsome faces :stuck_out_tongue:
I just hope they don’t break-up after revealing their relationship to the public :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy for them of course.

I did read some negative comments here and there and then I’m always like “why?!” they are normal people just like us so yes they have feelings and can date who ever they want.

3 Likes

I don’t really have an opinion about this couple. But I think it’s hard for an couple to last when they have been caught so soon. Everybody will watch them and judge them.

Otherwise, when IU had her scandal, I think it was a good thing because she was not anymore the little sister of Korea, she progressed as an artist. I hope it will be the same for Suzy.

1 Like

I’m really curious to know where did they meet, they haven’t work together in any drama. :neutral_face:

1 Like

this is old news

I just discovered they will be getting married and before he goes into the military

Oh, really?
:open_mouth:

Honestly, Suzy isn’t like I had imagined LMH would fall in love with, but I know absolutely nothing about her. Just saw her in Gu Family Book, but can’t remember a single private shot where I can see a bit of herself not in acting.

Anyway I wish LMH to be happy. Or experiencing whatever he want to experience.

Who should watch Invincible Youth 2. She was one of the member (with SNDS’s Sunny and Hyoyeon, Sistar’s Bora, Yewon, Kara’s JiYoung). She has a 4D personality :stuck_out_tongue: but she was cute in.