Lee Min Ho Obsession lol

When I first saw “Boys Before Flowers” I was like, meh, it’s okay, but I don’t care if I never see him act again. When I saw “Personal Taste” I was like, well, that’s an improvement, at least.

When I saw City Hunter, I was like “Dang, boy, why haven’t you been doing action all along?!” (Okay, I might have used a different word than ‘dang’, but I’m not sure how strict the rules are here, so I won’t type it) And then there was Faith, and now he’s my favorite. Because I’ll take an honor-driven, loyal-to-a-fault fighter boy any day of the week. Yup. :slight_smile: Only for Lee Min Ho would I watch over 20 minutes worth of CAR COMMERCIALS [Toyota One and Only]

2 Likes

Omggggg totally my feelings

@dramaaaaa Sis… How on earth I didn’t see this before!!!

BOF I was kind of cute but the hair was ewww lol He shook my world on PT. So handsome!! But with CH OMG!!! Master, take as your slave! After that… Let’s just say that I gained QC status so I could see him on Heirs!

1 Like

omggg how omggg I totally missed your post
Sorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy T_T

I just found this

Sis … I am so sorry again T-T

6 Likes

2 Likes

LOL ducks to avoided the bullets it took me forever to get on the LMH bandwagon I didn’t find him attractive keep in mind I saw him in BOF and well not his best role lets be honest…I liked Personal Taste alot but still wasn’t doing it for me I’m more into the pretty boys Kim Jae Wook, No Min Woo, JKS, G-Dragon and Ren …finally got around to watching City Hunter…HELLO YOU SEXY BEAST was I blind??? I don’t know if maybe he’s older and mature more or if it’s his new style… but the man is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee he can run around in a towel anytime…but for the love god neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in any of those outfits from Heirs seriously some of those gave me nightmares!!!

Lol i love how mature he looks now just soooo hot. Not that cute boy thing nooo he is a MAN now. Thank god i watched faith before BOF ( i really don’t like bof…)

3 Likes

I like this picture of LMH:

2 Likes

Now see I prefer these type of pics of him!!! XD

But for the rest of you came across these in my folder!! :stuck_out_tongue:

How much you wanna bet @preena0003 has this stuffie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ROFL ^^ Have more pics than these darling XDDD Yup have them all and then a LOT more

1 Like

giggles if I see a girl walking around with that cat stuffie on her shoulder I’m going to up and say Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii pree!!! :smiley:

1 Like

LMAO ^^ Omo, unfortunately I do not like cats that much!!! Am a dog lover kinda girl :smiley: Thank goodness this was during his BOF days…

Oh girl thank you for this. I love lee min ho how he is but of course I love his short hair so much more than that long hair

I guess I can share some of him too :frowning: LOL!

2 Likes

Omgggg

Love those pics

How do you prefer him preena ? With long or with short hair. Of course I love him no matter what hair but just sayin. I love him with short hair

2 Likes

I think medium? LOL! I love his “city hunter” look! :smiley: Gosh, he was HOT HOT HOT. Heirs was a bit too short for me ^^

1 Like

Hahahah I like his short hair. He looks so mature with it

But you mean this right ?

I can’t stop this is sooo cute

It was my wallpaper for a long time haha

Look at this … perfection melting

4 Likes

I agreeee City Hunter’s haircut was the beeestt!!
you’re killing me with all this pictures ahahahah

he confirmed the lead role for a new movieeee!! it’s an action movie!

I could die from his smile

I have too much pics of him

OMGGG this is so cute

2 Likes

omg the last oneeee

dies

1 Like