Lee Min Ho Obsession lol

I can’t . This is too much

2 Likes

that mouthhhhhhh hahaha

help

Those lips

i love his hair like this

OMGGGG

Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody. None. I’m pretty sure of that. Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this.

Q: So, do you want to start being in love?

LEE MIN HO: I want to experience love at first sight. If I found that person, then I think I want to be in love. Even if I cannot say “I like you” frankly (laughs), it seems like I still can express how much I feel. Actually, before, I couldn’t easily express my feelings out of embarrassment. And also, to my fans, I cannot express well how much I love them all. But, until this very moment, I am still looking for a way on how to express my feelings. Indeed, in the past, every time I hear such stories, I would always want to avoid it. But now, I can honestly express my feelings and emotions.

Indirectly he said that he loves me NDKJFHC EHF KEHKEHVEH

2 Likes

Lee Min Ho :heart:

YUP :smiley: That’s exactly what i meant ^^ ~melting~

I know what you mean …

You meant THOSE lips…

…eyes, nose, dimples, eyebrows, hair, etc, etc, etc…?

1 Like

No no no no no…you know he is for me!!! ROFL ^^

LOL @dramaaaaa i just found this! xD didnt know he was that into his singing career as others are, but here it is!

its cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBGooFUWJ-4

1 Like

I … can’t… watch it …

Well he is singing for his fans because he is very thankful for all the support.
When he started it was actually sth like fanservice, but since he is good in singing he continued.

Soooo proud of him

1 Like

LOL! You crack me up! ;D

I think this LMH is the only man on the planet that could actually render me completely speechless.

3 Likes

awww im “sarry” !

i couldnt find another version to the vid that you can see!! :frowning: but its called “love motion”. if i find any later on ill let you know…

ahh, you see, i didnt know that. well, its cute cuz he looks cute when he sings, always so happy! >,< and he’s pretty good.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, yes… For us too :smiley: LOL

1 Like

Count me in…for the Fan…so cute…

I could watch his crying scene in The heirs like for infinity…I just Love him

Everything…is Lee Min ho for me

Lee min ho will release a second album ahhhhhh omggg soooo exited

1 Like

I don’t know how to say this… but…
HE IS CUTER THAN THE BABY!!!

OH… Breathless with the first pic :heart_eyes:

The new album of Minhoooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwmatt7BgpY

1 Like

OMG, i can’t describe the feeling after watching all those pics haha :heart::heart::heart: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes:

sooo cutee ~~ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like