Lee Min Ho Obsession lol

I ended City Hunter a few days ago (maybe two days?) and i was amazed by his acting, to be honest he wasn’t good in BOF, but he did an amazing job in City Hunter, especially doing all the stunts (except for the one he jumps from the bulding and another one)

I am like totally obsessed with Lee Min Ho. I am so glad you are obsessed as well. Yes, I know, this topic is very old but my obsession is very old too.

Would it be okay if I share some of my ideas here?
Good things about Lee Min Ho:

1. He is like drop dead gorgeous. He is probably the most gorgeous man who ever walked on this planet. If I could clone him, I would.
  2. He is so unbelievably cute! He always puts a smile on my face.
  3. He oozes out sex appeal wherever he goes.

Now for the negative:

1. As he is getting older, he is losing his charm. Sad but true. He doesn’t age gracefully because he smokes.
  2. Not sure if he is interested in girls (wink, wink).
  3. He is not a good actor. Never was, never will be. But… who cares.

Lee Min Ho, if you are reading this, my heart (mind, and pretty much all the other organs) belong to you. LOVE YOU BIG TIME. You don’t even know how big. If you knew, you’d be scared.

1 Like

ROFL… My oh my!

My fav pics. Our tastes are like identical. Thanks for posting!

You made my day. I am like dying laughing!

Too funny and also true…lol​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::hugs:

Linking fans of LMH (*❛‿❛)→ :slightly_smiling_face: :point_down:t5:

1 Like

Thanks for reviving this topic I had a good time reading those posts. And most of them are like @kdrama2020ali. And the photos posted by them are a feast for eyes… :star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! So glad you enjoyed the thread :smiley:! :blush:

1 Like

And -
HELLO

4 Likes

You found it!! :ok_hand:t5::wink::+1:t5:

1 Like

Yep I did! Look at that sweet face @leerla73

(from above 2014 post) :wink:

3 Likes

:wink::+1:t5:(◠‿◕) (◍•ᴗ•◍) (θ‿θ)