Lee Seung Gi (이승기) - Official Thread

Welcome to Lee Seung Gi’s Discussions thread! Chat about the popular South Korean entertainer and star of “Gu Family Book” and “You’re All Surrounded” here!

BIO: Lee Seung Gi is a popular South Korean singer, actor, MC and entertainer. Born on January 13, 1987, he was first scouted by singer Lee Sun Hee and debuted as a singer at the age of 17. He made his acting debut in 2006 in the television drama “The Infamous Chil Sisters” and has since gone on to star in many popular dramas, including “You’re All Surrounded” (2014), “Gu Family Book” (2013), “The King 2 Hearts” (2012), “My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho” (2010), “Shining Inheritance” (2009) and “Return of Iljimae” (2008). In addition to his music and acting, Lee Seung Gi was a member of the weekend variety show “1 Night, 2 Days” from 2007 to 2012 and the MC of the talk show “Strong Heart” from 2009 to 2012.

FUN FACT: Lee Seung Gi bought his own pirated album in China during a “1 Night, 2 Days” filming because he thought it was interesting.

1 Like

I am surprisingly impressed with him. He is a good actor. I think he has a good range and can really pull out an emotional performance. Plus, that smile is just wonderful! It really adds to the charm of his characters. I hope Viki can get some movies such as Love Forecast. I would like to see his performance in that. Anyone know what is next for him? Another drama? I hope so.

PS. The man can wear a suit! He is right up there with Hyun Bin when it comes to that look. :smile:

lee seung gi

** , es de lo mejor su dramas hechas me encantan para mi es el mas lindo de los actores sur coreanos

He is one to watch out for in the future. I think he is going to be getting even better.