I hope I got the category right. I haven’t made too many discussion posts so far (one, to be accurate, and that was technical, hahaha).
Anyway, I digress, I’ve made this topic so we can have some fun as a group of drama fans! I didn’t see anything exactly like this in the discussions, so I thought I’d make it. Soooo… Let’s play a good-natured game!
Background: A while ago I made a couple of memes on this topic just for fun and as a joke and therefore I’ve now come to the idea of this game. (I can totally share the memes in the comments if anyone likes too! Hahaha!)
Now, to the point (I am really not good at brevity, I apologize. Hahaha!).
We all know and love all our favorite drama tropes. We know how beloved second male leads are. We also know that in every modern drama there seems to be at least one hospital scene, even for the silliest of reasons. Also, all couples must stare at each other lovingly for several seconds to make it clear that they are falling in love, especially in K-Drama. So, I pose a challenge.
- Name a drama where there is no second male lead.
- Name a drama where nobody ends up in the hospital for any reason. (And yeah, if you want to go historical or xianxia, instead of the hospital scene, I totally count any blood spitting for this category)
- (BONUS) Name a drama where the main couple don’t stare at each other for several seconds lovingly as a form of affection (or what one of my K-Drama loving friends likes to call “I love you in cat”)
Each is worth 10 points. Double points if you get 2/2. The bonus is worth 20 points. 10 extra points to the score if you manage to get 2/2 in the same drama. Double all the points if you get 3/3 in the same drama. (I’m making this up as I go, but obviously, it’s not about the points at all, just for the fun discussion. )
I’ll start us off with one answer:
- A drama where there is no second male lead - Beauty Inside
- I have yet to find one and I am looking forward to your answers.
- Uhhhh… That’s a staple.
(Full disclosure, I almost exclusively watch romances and so far I’ve watched K-Drama, C-Drama, and J-Drama for the most part, which is where I’m basing this on.)
Good luck and let’s have some fun! I’m looking forward to your answers!