Let's talk about 2NE1

Hey everybody :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I think you know that the end of the contrat with 2ne1 is in 2016ā€¦ :checkered_flag::scream:
Iā€™m a big fan of hers and today iā€™m here for know waht you think about them, their futur? :vertical_traffic_light:
Are you in the wait to a comeback in 2016?:notes:
Me yes , iā€™m waiting for them , so i want to say letā€™s go 2ne1 and blackjack!!! :heart_eyes:
Hoooo and what do you think about the controversy of Par Bom ? :triumph:
and the last question for you is : who is your favorite member? what is your favorite song of them? :minidisc: :musical_note:
Letā€™s go!!! Iā€™m waiting for your answers :kissing_heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKEztHRjPaI
#best korean groupe

3 Likes

I like 2NE1. :slight_smile: They were the first KPOP group that I listened too. One of my favorite songs of theirs is ā€œGo Awayā€ but I like a lot of their other stuff too. CL is absolutely AMAZING :smile: :blush: !!! I love her solo stuff.

2 Likes

Hello !

I love 2NE1. Iā€™ve just learned this week that Minzy leaved few months ago already :scream_cat:
I wonder what they will become.
My favorite member : I donā€™t have one, I like the group as a whole.
My favorite song : I donā€™t have one neither xd, I love many songs of 2NE1 like ā€œLonelyā€ or ā€œUglyā€.
I donā€™t know the story behind the controversy of Park Bom :frowning: Is it because of plastic surgery ?

CL just released her new song ā€˜Liftedā€™ 2 days ago ! Totally in English and shot in NYC, is it her solo debut in America ?

2 Likes

As much as people love to talk about her plastic surgery, unfortunately, itā€™s more than that.

A long time ago,(around 4-6 years, I think), Bom was taking medications that were illegal in Korea. When people first found out about it, it wasnā€™t that big of a deal. I think she had to pay a fine or something but itā€™s not like she was smuggling illegal drugs; it was perscription medication that she actually needed.

A few years later, people brought up the topic again and started saying she should get kicked out of 2NE1 (obviously these people arenā€™t blackjacks) and hating on her. After that she just kind of disappeared for a long time because of how uncomfortable it was making her. She did perform at the MAMA Awards though, so that was nice ^~^

I miss 2NE1

3 Likes

OOH I see, I didnā€™t know ! Woa, itā€™s medication so why hate her ? I wonder.
You seem to follow them a lot :wink:
And what about you ? Whoā€™s your favorite member and whatā€™s your favorite song ? :grin:

1 Like

Blackjack here. <3
I really hope that they will renew their contract.

2 Likes

@piranna Some people are just waiting for a reason to hate on Bom. Poor girl.
My favorite member changes everyday :joy: As for my favorite songā€¦ Currently itā€™s Happy but I really like the Japanese version of Lonely.

@leticia_barbosa Iā€™m not 100% sure, but with the exception of Minzy, I think they all renewed their contracts.

2 Likes

I wish that the group would stay together because they make awesome music and I can remember when they first started and how happy and excited they were to do their jobs. 2ne1:heart_eyes_cat: love 4life:clap:

1 Like

CL new song lifted is so lit ā€¦killing the game wit her Kpop style!!! But I still miss them as a wholeā€¦:heart_eyes:

:raised_hands:

Oh I didnā€™t know all of this.
I used to listen their first album when I started learning Korean. My favourite was Minzy and Sandara was cute too haha. I like lollipop with Big Bang (even now I can listen it.)

2 Likes

The music video for lollipop always makes me laugh. Who knew they would ever become some of Koreaā€™s biggest stars?

1 Like

I donā€™t really call myself a fan of 2ne1 because I havenā€™t listen to all of their songs or watched all of their MVS.BUT!2ne1 means a lot to me.They were the first kpop girl group I ever saw and the ONLY girl group I know ALL the members names.Those girls made me to listen to girl groups or else I would have been stuck to boy groups for good.The moment I saw I AM THE BEST MV I told myself that my favourite could be the one on the diamond xD and guess what?Cl is my favouritešŸ˜‚About the song I am not really sure.I REALLY love all the songs I have listened from them till nowā€¦I am living with the hope that they will comeback again sometime even thoā€¦you knowā€¦Anyway i really love those girlsšŸ˜