Let's Talk About Prosecutor Doberman And The Inconsistencies Therein

I love this show!
Military Prosecutor Doberman | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

However, there are inconsistencies in this drama that I feel must be addressed. They’re too funny to ignore any longer! :rofl:

WARNING!
If you haven’t seen the show yet, um…what are you waiting for? An invite? Go watch it, now!
I don’t want to spoil anything here, so I beg you to please watch the show up through episode 9 at least before adding to this discussion. (Because I just watched episode 9.)

Inconsistencies:

1. Timeline is so funny here! When did the landmine incident happen? A few months ago or a few years ago? It changes every twenty minutes or so.
  2. Medical anomalies galore! A girl can have GHB in her system yet still make it to the police station and hospital? And remember events clearly? Not really. Also, someone a leg can get cut off one night and the very next day there’s no swelling or puss or discharge or bleeding and the patient is able to be upright and talk the witness stand?? Nope.
  3. Legalities and formalities just don’t seem to exist in drama land. Within 24 hours a guy can be discharged from the military, find a civilian job, quit that civilian job, and re-enter the military? He also maintains the same rank and position? No paperwork to speak of? Unreal! Let’s not forget the speedy arrest and search warrants! Typically they take between 24 and 72 hours depending on severity and urgency and the judge issuing the. Here people get them within a few hours! Let’s all live in that judicial system, shall we?

Anyone else notice anything odd or weird or inconsistent in Prosecutor Doberman?
Please don’t think I’m hating on the show. It’s really awesome, but these things make me laugh all through it.

1 Like

The timeline of many incidents is incredibly unclear. I originally assumed the landmine incident was from years ago, at least, but then certain statements made it sound like it was fairly recent.

Never mind that he was already using a prosthetic on this brand-new wound. Or better yet, that he likely would have bled out from the procedure in the first place.

At times, the attention to detail in the writing was noteworthy, but then they throw in things like this. Normally with this many inconsistencies, I would be turned off of a drama, but somehow this one managed to keep me invested.

1 Like