Let's Talk K-Dramas :)

This is a place where all of k-drama watchers can come and talk about the k-dramas that we’ve watched and the characters we have fallen in love with whether it be still airing or not. I, personally, have watched a lot of dramas (I’ve only just realized how many I have watched when I decided to list them all on my profile) and am open for watching new ones. Post pictures, links, gifs, everything (Especially of hot guys, kisses, and funny moments). I love them all. :smile:

My favorite genre is usually the RomCom but I have also come to really enjoy Lawyer and Mystery Dramas as well. I am currently obsessed with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Cha Seung Won and Yoo Ah In in the male department and Gong Hyo Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Hee Ae, Song Ji Hyo, and Jun Ji Hyun in the female department. What about you guys? :wink:

Me too I really like almost all the actors that you write <3
Kim Soo Hyun <3 from My love from the stars, Dream High etc

And Gong Hyo Jin I really loved her in Master’s Sun and Pasta

And then Yoon Eun Hye I watched all the dramas with her and I liked them a lot.
This one is from “marry him if you dare”

And this is from Lie to me <3

Ultimatly I’m obsessed with :
Joo Sang-Wook from Cunning Single Lady

with Choi Jin-Hyuk from Gu Family Book, Pasta, Emergency couple etc.

and with Joo Won from Good Doctor

I swear Yoon Eun Hye does like the best kisses in K-drama history.

Though I haven’t watched Mary Him If you dare in it’s entirety because people are saying the ending sucked. Is it worth it? And how could I forget Choi Jin Hyuk?! I did a Drama Club on DramaFever for Emergency Couple!

Which brings me to the reason why I love song ji hyo!

Also, have you seen Witch’s Romance? It’s a new drama that a lot of people seem to be obsessed with? I hear it’s a little bit more on the sexy side for most kdramas.

They have it here on viki. I was considering watching it…