Liar Game Addiction! NOT SPOILER FREE

Hi guys!
Soooooooo just letting you know that this post will probably be NOT SPOILER FREE so just a letting warning ahead of time before you start reading anything else and then you read something that you have not seen yet… so now onto the discussion of LIAR GAME…
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
This drama is an ADDICTION! My goodness let’s just say from the first episode I was hooked! Even though I know already that it won’t have any romance in it I still like the story-line of this drama. People find DJM’s character really annoying, but as I see it is that if her character was not so naive then there wouldn’t be any problems to fix.
I also want to state my growing admiration for Shim! Since his character from MLFAS I have really like him! His acting is really amazing, I mean his face expressions are just priceless! I give him brownie points on his outstanding acting skills, he gives me goosebumps with those evil smirks! Not to mention how gorgeous he is!
As for the Professor guy this is my first time ever seeing him in a drama, but I like him already! His acting skills already can be seen as he portrays his character! Not to mention how awesome his character is too! Let’s just say that I think I should study Psychology!
All in all this drama is amazing! I love it and I am really addicted to it!

I am working on the team for this one and even though I’ve seen spoilers, I can’t wait to watch it, in its entirety as soon as we’re done. My husband, who doesn’t watch these dramas, is hooked too. I have to read the subtitles to him and he’s asking me daily when the new one comes out. It’s definitely a hit.