"Light on Me," seen all 16 episodes, not on Viki

So it I suppose I need to reply since you did reply, and I want to close this out.

It has come to the point that though I am a paying customer for Viki, I feel disappointed when I find out that Viki has snagged something. My feelings are “Oh No!”

I pay for We TV, Gagaoolala, have an account with Vimeo, am willing to pay for it on Amazon or purchase a month of Netflix. However, when Viki gets it that means I can’t watch it at We TV.

However, from my experience in posting this concern, the reaction to them, and then your response, I don’t see an organization that self-evaluates as to performance. I get explanations that 92% is really 100% and other similar type responses.

Also, all the little personal attacks including yourself. Let me review this one statement.

“Aside from that, did you sent us any messages? I guess is easier to open a comment section here to bad mouth people instead of asking.”

1. Is discussing translation performance with other members something bad? There was a repeated assertion that this should be not discussed.

2. I purposely decided to not contact anyone in translation. I wondered whether there was any effort to monitor customer satisfaction and how the customer base felt about the Viki offerings. There evidently isn’t any monitoring to obtain feed back.

3. When it comes to your attention, there is this reply full of its little sarcasms and accusations.

I don’t think there will be any point of my giving any feed back or make any postings at all in the future.

I won’t be monitoring this thread. No need to reply.

edwardsebesta_621, I used irony because you keep skipping the information.
You don’t want to debate, you want to complain.
I get it. I also am a viewer. For over years I paid from my pocket the viki pass plus. I also find very annoying a lot of stuff, as a viewer. But these are not complaints that should be brought to the volunteer community.
If the show takes longer to be released, viki had the contract this way. Go to the help center and say that to somebody that can actually do something about it. We can’t.
If a sub is not at 100%, we already explained it. You can watch it, why get so caught up about a number?
If you feel a drama is taking too long, you can reach out to the volunteers and ask, respectfully.
However, just because you pay for the viki pass, it doesn’t mean you can demand that the volunteers do faster, better, bigger, etc.
This is not netflix, who by the way just erase what we fill in overtime. We don’t get paid, we are not employees and we use this to discussion section to exchange experiences and talk.

7 Likes