Liste für deutsche Moderatoren

Ich habe bereits die Subberliste erstellt und dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass Moderatoren es nicht nur schwer haben Subber zu finden, sondern auch Subber, die die Moderatoren nicht finden können. Deshalb habe ich eine neue Liste erstellt, in der Moderatoren sich eintragen können, damit Subber wissen, an wen sie sich wenden können.

Liste der Moderatoren

Falls ihr noch weitere Spalten hinzugefügt haben wollt, dann sagt bescheid. Es wäre auch sehr nett, wenn ihr den Link an Leute weiterschickt, da nicht jeder hierauf zugreift.

LG
Nastja1404

1 Like

Diese Liste ist auch sehr hilfreich…

Deutsche Subbers

Nice to see such list, I wished Ive seen it earlier, I will share the link also in German Anfragechat on Kakaotalk.
Thank You Nastja for making such list!!!
Best, Simi

Simi, The list is from 2014. Does it need to be updated?

I don’t know but 2lizz5 sent it to me and perhaps this would be a good way to keep up, Im not sure yet, Im busy this week as to make up my mind to it… I wonder why I haven’t seen this before. Anyway, this could possibly reach more people beyond the Kakaotalk group like entire audience on Viki… so I want to think of how to get a larger exposure. I’m thinking to perhaps incorporate this with my profile like additional steps for newbies, there are people who would like to help/volunteer but are confused as where to start, it’s also not very clear in the Project Finder since with clicking on drama it jumps straight into the editor.
With so many drama releases, I feel we are not getting enough people on board. Some Dramas are not well visible and etc.
So I come back to this again.