Looking for 2000s Drama

I’ve been wanting to watch this one drama I started years ago but couldn’t find it…and then I realized I must have started watching it over on Drama Fever before it shu down. :frowning: I can’t remember the name, nor really what it was about, but it was a late 1990s through mid 2010s drama/movie (pretty sure it was a drama). The guy had really puffy hair and I think he had some facial hair as well. I’m pretty sure the main characters also started off as strangers. Thank you in advance if you can help me find it! It doesn’t need to be on Viki/AsianCrush

Also, if you have any suggestions for good, early-mid 2000s dramas or movies feel free to let me know! I’ve been watching a lot and listening to Korean music from that time recently. :slight_smile: (I can, of course, also give you suggestions, if you’d like)

1 Like

The only thing that may help is the facial hair since it is rare …
Stubbles, moustache, full beard, something inbetween?
Modern drama, history?
Anything about the clothes?
The more info the better, even if it seems unimportant it may be the one thing that brings back a memory.
OST?

1 Like

Is this the drama you mean?

5 Likes

@feyfayer Yes, that’s exactly it! Thank you!

2 Likes

Top favs of old school kdrama:
Ghost(1999)
Autumn In My Heart(2000)
Rustic Period(2002)
Winter Sonata(2002)
Attic Cat(2003)
All In(2003)
Love Story In Harvard(2004)
The 5th Republic(2005)

1 Like

In Love with dramas! At our school we study the music behind it! With amazing online resources, we can get there and analyze the soundtrack or it! Keep going this is great!

1 Like

It’s sad that there’s not enough old school kdramas here on viki! Would love to rewatch em again!

2 Likes