Looking for Hindi subbers and editor for LOVE020

Hello! I’m looking for Hindi subbers for Love020 (cdrama). Also, I’m looking for Hindi editors. If anyone is interested please message me on viki.

Hi!
My name is Angelzlove1 I’m a rookie but I have Viki-Pass Standard. i’m interested in subbing for the show “LOVE020” in Hindi cuz I’m fluent in it.

Hope you’ll consider me :slight_smile:
Thank you

//Angelzlove1

कुछ तो बता दीजिए , हिंदी में ।हमें मालूम नहीं है क्या आप धाराप्रवाह वक्ता हैं।

Hi!
Mujhe Hindi aati hai aur main Hindi samajhti bhi hoon poore tarike se (I’m fluent) kunki muje bachpan se hindi movies aur shows ka shauk hai. (10 saal se) Maine iss tarike se hindi kabhi bhi nahi likha matlab jaise aapne likha par mai seekh rahi hoon Itna bhi mushkil nahi hai. Agar mujhe yeh mauka mila toh mujhe bohot achha lagega.

Thank you

आपको देवनागरी में लिखना सीखना चाहिए. Kabi angrezi acheromein lekhna gadbad ho jati he, samajna bhi thoda gadbad hojatihe.

क्या आप हिन्दी पढ़ सकते हैं? मुझे थोड़ी हिंदी आता है। मेरी मातृभाषा नहीं है।

I’m not in charge of any channel. They’re looking for translation to ‘pure’ Hindi (as little loan words as possible when there are acceptable words in the Hindi lexicon) in Devanagari form. I suggest you start learning a Devanagari keyboard. Phonetic typing (i.e. you type Hindi → हिंदी) may seem easier at first, but it really hinders your speed on the long term. Even with the word learning inputs that are available, you have to press keys repeatedly to get the right characters or make a selection between correct spellings for words, which ruins the flow.

I wouldn’t want you to spend hours on end subtitling only to find out your work wasn’t up to some standard you were unaware of.

1 Like

Ok, thank you

Hello there, if you’re still looking for a subber…

I am Eren perhaps a well-versed person in the language of Hindi and would love to contribute my skills in subtitling the show. I want to start this subtitling journey from somewhere but I am not sure how to. If you could help me in getting this project, it would be really helpful.

Regards.