Looking for Viki Segmenters

Project Hunting:

Ninja Academy Graduate
Available 2/4 hours on weekends, 1/2 on weekdays as needed.
Just graduated academy need contributions for QC status

1 Like

I am looking for projects in segmenting.
I just graduated from Ninja Academy this week. I am available for 1 hour every weekday, and 2 hours on the weekend. I just graduated from the academy and need contributions for QC status.
My profile Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @aizrizwan16_972,
From what I can see, you’ve not been graduated but just contacted to start the sandbox of Segging Academy. Please read again the message you received and be patient. Your segging journey as a NSSA student just started :wink:
Hope you will enjoy it.

2 Likes

I am so sorry my instructor sent me the wrong link. Sorry for taking up your time,and I will contact you when I do graduate.

1 Like

Hello, I just graduated NSSA and I’m looking for my first segmenting project. :slight_smile: I’m available almost every day for around 2 hours a day.
Link to my profile: Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki

1 Like

I don’t see any NSSA badges on your profile.

@z_uwu_s just graduated, they will get the NSSA badge from Viki soon.
You should add the graduated badges you received in private messages in your “about me”, so everyone knows you’re graduated.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. The badges on About Me, for Sandbox and final graduation, are missing, too, though.

I just updated the list of segmenters adding the ones who graduated lately here: List of Active Segmenters - Google Sheets. So everyone should be listed now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m a recent NSSA graduate and would really like to keep my segmenting skills in practice. I’m available 6-8pm CST Monday to Thursday and am open to any kind of project. I’m located right now in Taiwan until late June.
Please contact me at @gon_cry if I’m a good fit for your team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, @gon_cry :slightly_smiling_face: There are many people looking for segmenters right now. Some that I can think of off the top of my head are listed below. They wouldn’t mind if you contacted them directly and asked if they had a project you can work on.
apatty69
porkypine
bjohnsonwong
a_hauth_238
kitty100

3 Likes

Thank you so much!
I’ll get to contacting them right now!

1 Like

Hi. I’ve graduated from the Ninja Academy (segmenting). And looking forward to joining a project as I have sem-break, free time, and I enjoy segmenting. It’s a useful skill for content creation which I also enjoy. Here’s my profile: officially_climatic

2 Likes

Congratulations on finishing! You’ve done well :slightly_smiling_face: If you contact @porkypine or @bjohnsonwong, they will have a project that you will be able to work on and they won’t mind in the least if you contact them and ask if they have something suitable for a person who has just graduated from NSSA.

4 Likes

Hi,
I would love to contribute in segmenting projects. I am a fresh NSSA graduate and am currently looking for project to work on. I am available around 4 to 5 hours a week. I have experience in segmenting Korean and Chinese projects. I look forward to working with you all.
User profile: Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki

1 Like

Hi, I recently graduated from Ninja Academy and I’m currently looking for project to work on.
I’m available around 2 hours per week.
I would really like to keep in practice and love to contribute in segmenting projects.

1 Like

Hello @mielhy,
You graduated from sandbox, there’s still a few steps before really graduating from NSSA and becoming a segmenter.
Please be patient. You are currently in the waitlist of level 1.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am excited to join the segmenting community. I have no experience in segmenting and am currently on the waiting list for NSSA. However, I have been watching tutorial videos and practicing in sandbox. I love watching K-dramas and C-dramas, and hence I would like to work and contribute in any way to maintain contact with my interests. I am available any time this month, after which I might be available during weekends. If there is an emergency, you can contact me to ask for help.
Here is the link to my profile: Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki

1 Like

Hello! You need to go through the training program before you can work on any shows at VIki.
It takes a few months to get through the training program.
Apply here! https://nssacademy.weebly.com/

2 Likes

I already applied to nssa