Looking for Volunteers [Chinese Drama]

Hello, I hope you are good.

I am looking for all volunteers (except CE, GE, CS, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian & Hungarian) for the drama below.

It is a 20 eps (x10+mins) Chinese drama. If interested, hit me https://www.viki.com/users/sunset_vermont/overview with a message.

3 Likes

Hello, I saw that you are looking for volunteers. I can be a segmenter.

Greetings

You first need to graduate from the NSSA. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I applied as a subb for my language but haven’t heard anything back, I hope I can volunteer for the project. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Hello how are you?
I am available to translate in Portuguese and Spanish, I can speak intermediate Spanish and Portuguese is my mother tongue.

What is your language? I will let your mod know, thank you

I cannot find your user on Viki.

1 Like

Hello! my language is Spanish, I hope I can join.

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My profile amandinha_123 - Rakuten Viki

Hello! My language is Portuguese. I’d be glad to participate!

Hi! I would like to translate subtitles from English into Italian, are you still looking for volunteers?

I applied too to be spanish subber and no response

I applied too and spanish mod is not responding

Hello, I can translate from English into French, let me know if you are still looking for volunteers.

Hi, message https://www.viki.com/users/sharlenny09_808/overview. She is the French moderator.

@carlinha224_129 Please message _lyla - Rakuten Viki She is the Portuguese moderator.

1 Like

Hi, Tania. What is your user on Viki? I will message the Spanish moderator after you let me know.

@marta9g Hello, the Italian mod needs no more Italian subbers. Thanks for the application…

1 Like

Hey I’m pink_skies. I want to be a segmenter, but NSSA hasn’t responded to anyone since May 15th 2023… even if this drama’s over… can someone pls help. Cause we can’t work on any project and the academy isn’t responding to us.

You are on the waitlist:

Hi, I can translated from English to Czech.
Best, Iva

Hi! Are you still looking for a Portuguese translator?