Love through a milenium 2

ok we discussed somewhere here about time travel, well I accidentally came upon this on Netflix, I’d like to find out who the actors & actresses are. where do I go? this looks really good, from 1930’s to today, and of all things cooking! just gotta watch out for those tunnels!! also I donh’t recall seeing this one Listen to love on Viki or other link. anyone seen this one? can’t wait to watch the first one though…

Shuttle Love Millennium, or Love Through a Millennium 2, is season two of Love Weaves Through A Millennium (相爱穿梭千年2)
The first season was a remake of Queen In Hyun’s Man (only the time travel is only to 1936 rather than 300 years back). I loved that k-drama so much, it was perfect, so I would never watch a Chinese remake of it.
The second season’s plot is supposed to be as follows:
A rich party boy from 2016 switches body with a legendary chef from 1936. He may have to spend the next 80 years finding a way back to his time period.

However it’s available on YT, subtitled.

OH! ok, makes sense now, I haven’t seen the first one, I did see Queen In Hyun,s Man. (a remake?)well is it Korean or Taiwanese? so this kid switches bodies

also was there a drama that someone also looked for that bottle of wine or something, a symbol, was the key. ( Not really sure on that one) I can’t wait to watch this, and hopefully I can find the first one. also may look on yt too. oh, and as for the actors & actresses, where do Iook to find them, . wait, being that you said a different title, maybe I can find it that way. thanks so much for that info!! you have a great day P/S I found what I was looking for.

1 Like