Lovestruck in the city!

Did anyone else feel that Ji Chang Wook’s make up is very weird in this K-Drama?

1 Like

yes… he looks a little old in the drama because of his hairstyl… he looks the best i healer and suspicious partner…

1 Like

This drama… my goodness the ending. It was definitely a disappointment. I never enjoy the storyline of hurting others because you are hurting. The female lead wasnt written in a likeable way

They decided to end the long term relationship and continue the weird relationship? I just felt that Park Jae won and Eun Woo were really horny :3

1 Like

LOL!!! But honestly, they didnt give any great closure. I was stunned when the drama ended. I genuinely thought there were more episodes, but it ended so abruptly.

1 Like

So from what I’ve read here it doesn’t sound like it’s worth finishing Lovestruck. I’m on ep10 and I just want to throttle them both, and the feeling doesn’t seem to be decreasing. I loved the beginning, until she dropped off the face of the earth and he lost his mind. Why subject myself to these toxic characters? lol

3 Likes

I see you are on ep10. Have they (wookie and whoever the FL is) encountered each other in person again, yet? I can’t remember when that happened, episode-wise. It did get a little more interesting once they do. I mean, they’re still pretty toxic, but at least they are dealing with it head on, and we get a deeper look into what made her do what she did. Honestly, I can’t even remember how all their stories ended. LOL Other than I was kind of hoping the one couple (Ryu Kyung Soo & Han Ji Eun) would have figured it out and gotten together.

1 Like

He ran into her last episode, as much as I love Wookie, this is so hard to watch, or maybe it’s because I love him, it’s hard to watch the FL be so awful to his character.

They’ve only just met and went their own ways, they haven’t actually talked about anything, she’s being… *insert expletives.

I can relate. She has a back story that at least gives context to why she acts like she does, but they waited way too long to introduce it, IMO, because the hatred toward her is well-established by that point.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s what we find out at the end of ep10 They just showed her ex-fiancee and his wife & 9 month old, her best friend totally went off on them, which I support fully, but that still doesn’t excuse how much of a jerk she’s become. Yes, the hatred is well established.

2 Likes

Yep, never an excuse, just context. I maybe could have had an ounce of compassion for her if I learned about it earlier. Again, never excusing her behavior, but understanding where it comes from.

However, given what she had been through, I will never understand why she allowed things to go as far as they did with Wookie.

1 Like

I didn’t really enjoy the plot of the show - was constantly facepalming at some of the character decisions. Ironically, the one relationship I though to be healthy turned out to be sour in the end. However, the way it was filmed and pieced together was quite unique and refreshing.

2 Likes

That was probably the best thing about the show.

Supposedly they have intended to do multiple seasons. I assume this means new characters each season. I haven’t read anything definitive, though, about whether additional seasons have gotten a green light.

3 Likes