Memes on viki volunteering community

Hello, every one this topic is only about memes on our volunteer members and about subtitle teams. Show some love on this thread.

13 Likes

IMG_20210912_075936

It’s really hard to choose isn’t it??

20 Likes

IMG_20210912_075949

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face::smile::smile::joy:

28 Likes

22 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

19 Likes

You’ve an IG page for our Telugu Community??? That’s awesome!!

I am looking forward to spend more of my hearts on this thread!

5 Likes

Yeah I’m one of the admins overthere.

6 Likes

Actually I’m posting them here first.
20210912_140757

21 Likes

IMG_20210913_103518

This is cheating :sob::sob: everyone on our team had their hopes up, but… :sob::sob:

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWeqb6ahMCH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Squid game reference you will be shocked hahahhah

3 Likes

I found this interesting.
Subbing team!

6 Likes

I’m team subs.

I turn on subs even for English, because I don’t like having the BGM on so loud when the audio is very low in certain series, so I just watch it with subtitles on and a reasonable volume. I really dislike it when the background music or noise is so much louder than the audio. It saves you from having to replay to hear what the character said :unamused:.

9 Likes

Especially, they help you a lot, when you are watching in noisy areas.

6 Likes

I get sensory overload and a few years ago needed complete silence, so I started watching everything without sound, that’s when I started watching Kdramas, I usually have the sound on very low in my headphones and subtitles on. I find NF annoying at times, they don’t sub English in a foreign language show,

7 Likes

IKR?! Even though I’m used to both languages, it’s disconcerting… especially when I have to rewind and turn up the volume just to know what was spoken

7 Likes

yes yes this is what i was looking for. thanks!!! i did not know it existed

2 Likes