🎶🇨🇳 Memorable & Meaningful Music/OST/MV - C-DRAMAS/MOVIES/Etc

Do you agree?

I couldn’t agree more. In fact, some of them “open” :rofl: my mouth (in awe) or appetite (in hunger) as well. :joy: Such as these from the Royal Feast. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

PS: Please try to share official videos if possible. Thank you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Those ost are coming from Love and redemption. I’m in love with this drama and as always Chinese ost don’t decieve.
Ayanga and Yisa Yu - Lover’s curse

Wang Ye (King) - Heart konws my feelings

5 Likes

These songs are my muse. Cant share everything but the one i cherish the most

this

this one

what about this

this

ps- cant understand Chinese so im not sure about the official videos. also i think Chinese songs are quite sad.
1 Like

:+1:Just completed watching this drama with Yang Zi and Jing Boran. Lovely CP! :heart_eyes:
Can’t wait for its Season 2 to premiere! :joy_cat:

1 Like

From an upcoming movie on Viki (late license):

1 Like

OST | “The Oath of Love” Official MV

Yang Zi and Xiao Zhan are finally here!
Love them :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, love their duet! :love_you_gesture::heart::two_hearts::
ENJOY!

3 Likes

Amazing was waiting for it for 2 years!

2 Likes

Oh!! It’s finally here!! I watched the movie version, which is cute, but too short. I will definitely watch this. This OST is beautiful. :heart_eyes: I have an itch to translate it. Haha. I love translating OSTs. Maybe I’ll do it for funzies for myself.

3 Likes

Yup. It was too short, and seemed quite rushed. I’m loving the drama version, especially with YZ and XZ as the main CP. They have awesome chemistry! :heart_eyes:

Me too hehe. Btw, the team is finalizing TOOL’s. Feel free to give me your suggestions, if you want to. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Those days I’m falling in love with this ost from Mirror : tale of twin cities. Kiaaa, I have a wonderful night full of dreams (despite of those sad lyrics). The song is Not for joy by Zhang Bichen.

2 Likes

They do sound so very sad, but they are such a beautiful melody to listen to, and I have CRIED when listening to them bc they can really touch your heart. I especially love when the lyrics are so perfectly translated, and we get to understand why the pain in such beautiful melodies (OST).

I have a lot of Chinese OST in my MP3, and hear it full blast as I drive bc it’s such a relaxing drive for (myself) personally. I mainly like Taiwanese OST because they can be so romantic and uplifting too, and don’t ask me why bc I don’t have an answer to that feeling I get inside me of ‘‘euphoria’’ even. Go figure. lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

ost : sisypush light on series…
my favorite…

ost : the witness
2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Loving these atm… :wine_glass::beers:

1 Like

1 Like

It’s time to post here right ? I’m loving this ost that is from The starry love airing in China and coming in few days on Viki. Wonderful as always Mao Buyi and his voice.

2 Likes

Right. :wink:
I love the female version of the same ost too.

Also love the other OSTs. They are all gooood! :melting_face:

2 Likes

I’ve only ever watched one C-drama but this OST opening was unforgettable. The song is seriously addictive! Name of show is Sweet Dreams.

2 Likes