Merry Christmas everyone, especially the translators

Hope everyone who celebrates Christmas has a lovely day with their loved ones. Big shout out to all the folk here involved in any part of the translation process. I’ve watched so many Kdramas lately and it’s always great to see the names of those involved pop up toward the end of the final episode.

Thanks all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

everyone that’s involved with all the dramas be they K,C,J,T Merry Christmas
yes the translators, the writers, and whoever!!

17 Likes

Yes, best celebrations for you all! :partying_face: And may the coming year be better than this year!

Take care of yourselves, and your loved ones!

13 Likes

13 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!
Enjoy the time that is given to us even in these circumstances. Stay healthy.
I’ll be with my Mom, and we were craving potato salad and wiener, so we will have it tonight. Watching the internet stream of a Christmas mass from a church in our town, singing some songs like we already did in the past days.

13 Likes

Hyvää joulua, Gåo juul, god juul!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas! And thank you!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone :christmas_tree::snowman::heart: and everyone else, have a good time together.:heart: Believe in yourself and be strong, the grey will also disappear again :heart:

9 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

祝大家聖誕節快樂!
祝大家圣诞节快乐!
Everyone, Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

全球各地燈光迎聖誕 The world lights up to welcome Christmas!
Can you recognize the locations featured?
Summary

Translation, case needed:
0:02 It’s Christmas again!
0:05 Everywhere in the world, people are lighting up their Christmas trees and lights to welcome the festival.
0:08 Let’s follow the lens and look at a collection of the best.
0:17 Lake Trasimeno, Italy.
0:24 Vatican City.
0:35 Paris, France.
0:44 London, UK.
0:54 New York, US.
1:06 Sydney, Australia.
1:17 Mexico City, Mexico.
1:29 New Taipei City, Taiwan.
1:41 Hong Kong, SAR of PRC.

10 Likes

Häid jõule! Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of my friends at Viki. A special Merry Christmas shout out to all the people working behind the scenes who make it possible for us to keep enjoying our shows. Also, I’d like to thank and wish a Merry Christmas to all of our Asian actors and actresses for all of their efforts. Without them, we wouldn’t have the programs we enjoy so much. Blessings upon you all and have a happy and healthy New Year!

(pinterest)

7 Likes

May the Holidays bring you much joy and peace. :heart_eyes_cat::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::gift:Screenshot_20211225-152709_Facebook

7 Likes

It’s that season of the year again. . . :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Once again a very Merry Christmas to everyone. And of course an extra special shout out to all of you who contribute to subtitling the shows and running/moderating this site. It is very much appreciated :partying_face::santa::mrs_claus: xx

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!
Hope you all can enjoy these days. For all those being at a place where it is freezing, take good care of yourselves and stay safe and healthy.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes