Mini-dramas and short films

I could see that being the reason, but that didn’t stop her from puckering her lips in every single episode!! and wayyyy too early, too. Hello?! Timing!

I loved Puberty Medley !!! It’s really poetic ! The casting was great. Kwak Dong Yun is still a trainee in FNC but he’s a great actor. I really enjoyed his performance in Inspiring Generation.

Choi Tae Joon is good and handome :slight_smile:

And there is Lee Jonghyun of Cn Blue !!! :smiley:

ohhh so you saw it. whoops lol then ignore the last comment in the other discussion. YES! jonghyun was so cute in there! i was so excited and shocked to see him xD

wait, who is that? is that the main guy character? he’s a trainee? :smiley: wait, how old is puberty medley? O.O woaah so he was in inspiring generation!!!

thats “brown bear”, right? omg i loved him! yes! sooo handsome. i also thought all the guys were handsome in there own way, and i also thought that the main guy was handsome too xD “brown bear” reminded me of a korean “sean farris” xD

i dont know what that last part means, but LOL xD i like their dancing. love it.

LOLOL
she was very cute though ^ ^

Yeah, he was the main character. He’s a trainee for a band. He plays guitar. You can see him in the TV show of the FNC (I don’t remember the name :stuck_out_tongue: ). Cn Blue taught them.

Now I see"Another Parting" being mentioned… I still need to finish that one… whoops! I started it but then forgot all about it because I watch so much. will finish tonight.
Not on Viki but KBS World has a whole playlist full of Kdrama specials and short Kdrama in their Youtube channel here.

1 Like

Have you seen. . . After School Bokbulbok? It’s one of my favorites.

Also, Here are the other Minidramas I’ve seen this year

Mimi
Heartbeat Love (Twaineese)
Her lovely Heels
Another Parting
Twenty years old
Hope for dating
Aftermath
PlayGuide (No subs that I can find)

Another few that I have heard of but not seen:
Secret angel (Chinese)
White Christmas ( 8 episodes)
Little Girl K

1 Like

woaaah so cool i must check this FNC out! thats awesome and he does look talented. CNBLUE?! taught them?! omggg they must be awesome then.

20’s was certainly one of my bests.

1 Like

Yeah in the TV show, Ft Island and Cn Blue had to teach the trainees. It was a competition between the 2 bands. The winner won a trip. Cn Blue had to teach a new band and Ft Island 2 singers and 2 actors. It was funny this episode !

1 Like

thats so cool! it wouldve been soo awesome to learn from cnblue!! ft island too ^ ^ imagine yonghwa or in your case, jonghyun teaching you guitar or something???

If you’re looking for short films on Viki there are two places you can check out:

NYU Tisch Asia Short Films - Here you’ll find great short films set in international locations (Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Cambodia… you name it) made by filmmakers who attended New York University film school.

Viki Short Films Genre Page - This is a list of short films available so far on Viki.

3 Likes

woah I had no idea that this was on Viki, thanks so much!!