Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Korea

Viki, please, please, please, please consider adding this beautiful drama with IU. Rise hands who love this drama. And say a few words if you can to let viki see that we want it.

@vikicommunity

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

10 Likes

This drama is licensed on other platforms. When it expires, maybe Viki can get the drama back.

3 Likes

I thought only Chinese version was on viki

1 Like

I’m unable to find a licensed site that is streaming “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo” (2016) in the USA.
I’ve been a Viki user since 2010 and I can’t remember [my memory isn’t that great] the drama being on this site, I though D rama Fev er got the license for it.

2 Likes

DF is where I watched it myself, after their dismantling, many, many of their shows fell to Viki. Many are still here, but not all stayed.

!Scarlet Heart | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
And
! Scarlet Heart 2 | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

1 Like

Yes but this is Chinese one, and I’m talking about Korean

The Korean version is on YT with English subs. Also available on the “pirate sites” – most have drama in their names – we call them “Pirate” because we suspect they don’t pay for licenses. If you don’t have a great ad blocker you get plagued with a lot of ads including “adult content” type.

1 Like

Don’t move out of the topics guys. I mainly made this post to let Viki show that we want the Korean version if it’s possible on Viki. So let’s show them that we truly want it on Viki not where it is or where it might be. Thank you :grin:

So am I, you mentioned Chinese, and I linked them, to show they are available. Make sure you complete, and submit the form requesting shows for Viki.

1 Like

This drama was never here and was requested in threads and so often, but no chance

2 Likes

I’m optimist so I’ll always say: never say never.

1 Like

@skydreamer
In the past, we had a channel for the Korean version. But I can’t remember if we ever got the license.
@aznative
You can find it on Prime V.

2 Likes

Thank you @mas4, but it’s not available in the USA on P r ime

1 Like

I thought it was available. When I try to access it, I see:

"Based outside of the U.S.? Some titles might be unavailable in your current location. "

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:
It appears that it was there, but they say “This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location”.:disappointed:

2 Likes

I liked this drama and I remember I requested the show. I don’t think it was ever licensed on Viki.

Oh wow, yeah I’ve heard that Moon Lovers is such a good drama. It’s too bad it’s not available on Viki, but I’m glad you all found other places to watch it! Fingers crossed it might come to Viki someday.

It’ll be great if viki can stream it.