Most Highly Rated C-drama - Love Me if You Dare

Just found that the most highly rated C-drama is a detective romance - Love me if you dare.

https://www.viki.com/tv/29266c-love-me-if-you-dare

At first, I thought the most highly rated one would be some period dramas like Nirvana in Fire…

Interesting.

I watched this drama and I thought it was really good. Only in the latter episodes I sometimes got confused about what was going on because I wasn’t sure if some of the scenes were real or just the imagination of the psycho man.

_Uh, no, it’s not. _

Not according to 4 fan sites, so far, and I’m not going to bother to keep looking. :).

Nirvana in Fire is the best rated Chinese drama. Period. Matter of fact, one of them - “mydramalist” - has Signal (Korean) first all time, followed by NIF, followed by 1 litre of tears (Japanese) - and then predictably the monster hit “Eternal Love - aka TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOMS”. not the one we have, no.

Perhaps you have seen something about popular this week, or something. Most of us here have already watched NIF. Things move down here at viki when people have seen them already. Nothing to do with how it’s rated.

And now back to watching Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy. :).

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut

I mean on Viki, didn’t count DF or MyDramaList yet :slight_smile: