Most rewatchable dramas ever

Wow the NUMBER of dramas I just added to my already overflowing watchlist! :joy:
I’m just worried I may not like the very old ones because I’m from this present generation and so used to the cinematography and style of the new dramas…:grimacing:
PS: @jeslynl Just wondering why this topic’s title was changed…I usually do this with all topics I create, is there a problem with capitalizing each word’s first letter? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll definitely try to find it somewhere. It just sucks that it ain’t available here :confused:

1 Like

So glad to hear that you still have access to it.
I’m just a bit miffed that it disappeared without warning, it seemed a popular show and the fact that it was available in my region, I thought it would be around a bit longer. They should have a sell by date in the About the show, didn’t think I’d have to take up the Buddhist concept of impermanence when I signed up!
I won’t go on about licensing, the region thing and Viki Pass Plus/Kacowa, its been discussed in plenty in other threads.

3 Likes

lol when I re-watch I only go to the episodes I loved in the drama (which I keep notes in a notebook for that). The K dramas not all episodes are fun to watch so i make sure I write down a small note as to why I liked that drama and any specific episode.

3 Likes

For me, Hwarang is in an another level. It is true that I started for V but ended up falling for others too. It is the most memorable and rewatchable drama ever. The cast was also amazing. Also, the plot was really good, I mean I couldn’t watch historical dramas easily back then but I changed my mind after that and now I don’t even care, they are all same for me. I laughed and cried at the same time.:zipper_mouth_face: By the way the enemies were really funny.:rofl:

1 Like

A good idea. The more shows I complete the harder it is to remember all the plot/sub plot or where a particular scene is, having to jump from episode to episode trying to relocate something. It’ll cut out the scenario of ‘I think it’s about Ep 5’ skipping through ep5 looking for a reference, get reminded of a bit of that show, spends the next 4 hours re-watching the next 4 episodes totally forgetting the original point of what should have taken 5 minutes to look up something!

3 Likes

Wow I decided to give Season 1 a try and ahhh I loved it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It was just the complete guilty pleasure drama I wanted, had me smiling like a fool so many times! Loved the cuteness between the main leads but didn’t like their story arc very much…the show went berserk (and got cringier) after he gets amnesia :joy: That seduction scene will forever remain in my mind as one of THE most embarassing scenes in drama history :flushed:
My favourite was Wen Li though :green_heart:
Liked the drama and its surprising-for-a-cdrama-shortness (only 20 eps! :scream:) so much that I’ve started Season 2! This one I’m enjoying a little more, missed the TCs so much in Season 1. It just keeps running at the back of my mind that he’s a stalker Season 2 also seems to have more Wen Li, his arc started from the first episode! I love the tiny references to Season 1 aghhh i guess I realllly liked the drama. Thanks so much for the recc!

2 Likes

Also, Coffee Prince and Lost Romance

3 Likes

I reccomend Lost Romance to just ANYONE who asks for reccs, it was THAT good. :gift_heart:

1 Like

Marcus Chang is SO Gorgeous! His hands are the most gorgeous hands I have ever seen and he sings! Just what is better!:purple_heart: I have two of his CDs coming from yesasia! I should add Lost Romance to this collection it is 2 Worlds!

2 Likes

I’m watching 18 Again for the fourth time and it aired about three months ago. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a really well done drama…I’m watching on VIki so only two episode currently available but I’ve already watched those two thrice :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like you love it even more than I do. :joy:
Usually I don’t really rewatch dramas, only scenes of dramas, but this drama just has so many likeable aspects.

2 Likes

I know…I’m really loving the young male actor-- he’s proving that he’s more than just a (REALLY) handsome face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I can literally see the older guy inside him, the way he scolds his kids and walks like a middle-aged man :joy: Just love it when he loses his temper and starts yelling. His face tells whole stories, you can see how scared and nervous he was as a young father and now how much he’s changed, even though the face is still the same age. Love the way he holds his wife…even though they’re years apart you can see he’s 37 inside

2 Likes

I also like that they chose an actor who can actually play basketball.

1 Like

Our love for the drama shows-- we’re the only ones in the TCs of Episode 3 :joy:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

My son actually wants to watch it with me so I am going to wait until the drama is completed and we are going to binge watch it on a weekend.:blush:

2 Likes

Hope you love it as much as I do…it made me really think about my parents :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The epilogues are the best epilogues I’ve ever seen in any drama ever. Don’t miss it!

2 Likes

Maybe you should watch it again with your parents when it’s completed.:wink:

1 Like