Movie Title: Fool in Love With You

I haven’t seen this one anywhere!!! I don’t know if this is filmed in China or Taiwan. I thought it would be awesome if Viki pick it up. I have already put in a request for it (as a consumer). It would be great if you are also interested and put in a request.

I am also learning to be a segmenter too. So if this become a project, I would love to be a staff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You must be referring to 《笨蛋爱上两个你 Fool In Love With Two Of You》. It’s a 35 eps web-Cdrama of 20 mins per ep. It’s a webcast, only available on LeTV.

It’s actually the season 2 of 《我叫郝聪明 I Am Very Clever/My name is Very Clever》. A 20 eps web-Cdrama also on LeTV.

Both seasons do have good reviews (I haven’t watched them though). But there are no engsubs that I know of todate. Watch them raw if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can actually find the first season on Viki. I saw the picture that jadecloud posted, and I thought it was familiar:) Although it doesn’t have 100% English subs, each episode is at least 97% translated, so it should be easy for you to follow, if you’re interested. Here’s the link: https://www.viki.com/tv/21649c-im-so-smart?q=I’m

1 Like

So, Viki does have season 1. Thanks @denisse_bach. There you go, @catcherofdreams, watch it first. Who knows, season 2 may be in the works and will be on Viki too? You’ll then be able to realize your hope to segment. Btw, these are productions from China.

1 Like

Any idea if this is in the works.

Hey there I really wanted to watch the drama but it’s not working when I click on the link could u tell me the name of the drama on Viki bc I tried fools in love with you but it didn’t work

@minyuuri21_611 Unfortunately, the show was taken down from Viki. I don’t really remember why, but it may be because it either was a fan channel (and all fan channels were taken down), or it has lost its license…

go on youtube. it will have some english subtitles but not all. this is one of the reasons to learn foreign languages.