Music that gets you moving

Hey y’all what kind of music do you listen to

3 Likes

Wide verity depending on mood. So everything from bluegrass to terrorcore.

1 Like

Oh ok I love music like that too

Like what? Bluegrass or terror? lol

Hmm I can’t really choose but I like bluegrass

Do you have any links to some favorite bluegrass songs? Could always add more to my playlist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait… Tell me which songs you’ve listened to already :smiley:

I don’t have many bluegrass so that is why I asked you to share.

Soggy Bottom Boys - I’m A Man Of Constant Sorrow (from the movie Oh brother where art thou) https://youtu.be/HH8AqsiF_rs
More country than bluegrass but I like it; A swedish group: First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining https://youtu.be/DKL4X0PZz7M

1 Like

Broad taste here as well. From K-pop to black metal, singer-songwriters, music in several different languages, from any time, old or new … :sunglasses::guitar::drum:

2 Likes

:notes:

1 Like

THE BEST MUSIC TO DANCE

1 Like

can’t help but move

arguably one of the best kpop-western collabs ever. It’s stuck in my head 24/7

Nation’s MC in the only EXO collab ever :heart_eyes:
4 Likes
2 Likes

Love Fiona Apple, Tidal is probably be one of my most favorite Albums and she’s an incredible song writer.

:notes:

2 Likes

Yes, she’s great. And I’m not even sure which album is my favourite. That would be a battle between at least 3 albums, haha. :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

I have “Tidal”, " When the Pawn…" and “Extraordinary Machine” and “Tidal” I like Tidal the best :grin:

This song makes me want to run around and do jumping jacks (in my mind anyway hehehe) “Blinding Lights” by The Weekend

3 Likes

I have them too, plus another one (What was the title again?). Anyway, those 3 are in my Fiona Apple top 1, lol. :wink:

A Swedish classic:

1 Like

I googled it " The Idler wheel is wiser…" goodness gracious :sweat_smile: it’s a whole paragraph just like " When the pawn…" but again, she’s such a word painter - I love it.

No hablo Espanyol pero I love this song :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah, yes! That’s the one! And she’s got a new one out as well … :thinking:
Haha, I know the full title of “When the pawn …” by heart.

Hablo only un poco. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t say I understand much of this:

1 Like