Music that gets you moving

I also added bad bunny to my washing the dishes playlists lmao it gets me moving :stuck_out_tongue::drooling_face:

2 Likes

:heart::heart_eyes: simple joys of a fan girl - Jang Hyuk finally accepted my follow request on IG. This calls for a repost of this song :heart::heart::heart::joy::joy:.

4 Likes

Gosh I’m so jealous!!! I wouldn’t mind meeting him once, he’s an interesting personality :wink:

2 Likes

I will probably never give up listening to songs from 80’s and 90’s. I used to be a disco freak (danced with a group and solo) dancing twice to 3 times a week and lost lots of sleep hours due to that. Saturday Night Fever and Grease were so popular so that I also picked up Rock’n’Roll.

Anyway, I see some groovy oldies here like “Car Wash” and others, I’d like to add some more:
Awesome band: KC & Sunshine “Shake, shake, shake”

Rick Astley: Never Gonna Give You Up

Hip Pop and shuffling is so old :slight_smile: this is a great workout!

Anyone remembers “Tainted Love”?

Whitney Houston: I want to dance with somebody

This has def a MJ feel, Janet Jackon with Rhythm Nation

Let’s shuffle! (Somehow I can hear Gangnam Style rhythm)

and as last the Korean boy band DBSK, I think Junsu is the best dancer, so perfect, the choreography of Mirotic is really good and nicely flowing!

4 Likes

I became a fan of John Travolta watching Saturday Night Fever and Grease and I still enjoy listening to disco and rock music. Soon after my divorce, when my kids and I each chose our “theme song” that describes us, Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive” became my theme song.

4 Likes

That’s a quite famous song, people sang or danced it at corporate functions… even at XMas Parties… Back then I also admired David Bowie RIP, he had an interesting aura :heart_eyes: and voice! He was also into acting art.

4 Likes

@choitrio I thought of you :heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

OMG! It “sings” better than me.

2 Likes

some more stuff to dance

3 Likes

late 70s disco music

1 Like

Oh gosh @lutra the memories, I wished to go back to disco life and dance forever… I have fond memories… I can’t sit still when I hear dancing stuff :wink: - Did you dance then as well, do you perhaps remember Ilja Richter with Saturday Disco show and there was Hitparade and BoneyM :wink: haha…
You posted great songs!!! :clap: :man_dancing::dancer:

Yes, every tv-show with music was mine, even Fuchsberger’s shows would at least have 3-4 music acts in it. My big discovery show was Bio’s Bahnhof, he offered such a big varety of artists. Miss such things. Later I liked to watch Rockpalast, or even Formel 1. But did you watch Musikladen as well?

Maybe we should make a disco party on here “between the years” .

2 Likes

Better late than never.

angelight313_941
It does not mean anything in English, so I guess it is untranslatable into English.

It’s mainly Telugu mixed with Hindi.