My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I haven’t watched Flower of Evil either, and I don’t know if I will, I don’t do well with melodramas. If it were just crime or thriller I’d be fine, but when they’re listed as melodrama, I usually end up dropping them.

2 Likes

Yes, he was so scary! but a great actor indeed.

2 Likes

I think that you’re going to love it!

1 Like

You put that in the wrong thread - bahahahahaha! Off to Hottie of the Week with you! And I can’t chose between PBG and CHA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok seriously I am watching Tale of Nokdu and I think I chose Jang Dong Yoon

4 Likes

Why the wrong thread? It’s a poll for this week, we don’t have an age boundary in here hahaha
We have time to think about it!

1 Like

It goes in Hottie of the Week remember! Your in Hottie Posse! Hahahahahahaha!

You usually put the poll in the Hottie of the Week

2 Likes

hahaha I was completely blind hahaha, sorry!!!

1 Like

Blinded by the HOTTIES - hahahahahahahaha! :fire:

Soompi

I know I will like Flower of Evil

2 Likes

Oh My Kim Woo Bin getting ready for a shower scene - no wonder their muscles look so good!

Does anyone follow Kim Woo Bin - I know he had been battling cancer - is he back acting again yet?

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

He gets over cancer and returns with a couple of movies. I have to say that I didn’t watch it, but I’m so happy that he could recover!

2 Likes

I don’t think he has filmed much recently - but I did watch one of his movies.

2 Likes

Hottie Posse is welcoming
Kim Sung Joo!
I will be posting more photos ASAP

(I cannot even handle a gorgeous man in a white shirt - and that watch)

3 Likes

That’s right, hottie, bring your white shirt and watch and hot self here to the posse.

@kdrama2020ali I finished watching Back to 1989 with Marcus Chang this morning. The suit and watch game were on point, and I wanted to bring photo evidence, but I can’t seem to find any.

3 Likes

I’m BACK

1 Like

I was introduced to this hottie in ‘Back to 1989’

Yorke Sun :arrow_left: This article is in Chinese, but it has more great photos, if you’re so inclined.

1 Like

It depends on what melo elements you don’t like. If it’s the slow pace, NOPE, FoE isn’t slow at all. I think it’s listed as a melo because there’s no other way to describe the romance… but it’s blended very well into the thriller part. I thought the second couple’s arc was more melodramatic than the main ones. I admit to skipping their scenes a little. But the main couple were almost always running and on the move while fighting in their minds. He cries quite a bit after a certain turning point in his characters life. But I didn’t find it slow even then… it showed his healing process.

It really had my heart thumping with the thrilling scenes, though. I was scared for my life for most of the drama :sweat_smile: The mystery element is very, very strong.

I don’t mind slow, it’s relationship angst & people interfering that gets me. Give me something like Love Me If You Dare and I’m good though.

1 Like

You get the impression that his “mom” is interfering at first, but it’s all part of the great plan to trick the viewers so completely that you wonder what’s real and what’s not. Other than that character, there’s no one interfering. No second male or females who are trying to go after either of the two. No one really interferes in their relationship, it’s just the lies between them that interferes in their relationship. The FL is not a melo heroine at ALL. She’s soooo strong, I really love her.

The overall vibe of the drama was a little like Love Me if You Dare. I actually enjoyed FoE more, so I think you might like this one too.

Summary

If that’s the case I should give it a try. :smiley:

1 Like