My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

It’s worth it to wait because waiting for the next episode is killing me at the moment… :persevere:

2 Likes

Totally! I hope to watch him again soon, but I think that now he’s more into backstage work (director and producer)

1 Like

Pinterest
Pinterest
Twtext
Pinterest
Drama Wiki
PInterest
A little of everything

Ok - My current crush is so darn photogenic I could post him for hours and hours

Pruk Panich! 29 years old Welcome to Hottie Posse

7 Likes

FIGHTERRRRRRRRRRRR

2 Likes

Oh my, he is one fine looking man.

(tenor)

1 Like

I just knew you were going to like Fighter.

2 Likes

I’m in love with FIGHTER!!!

1 Like

If Park Hyung Sik hadn’t already stolen my heart this smile would be enough to do it.
https://media.giphy.com/media/t8Pfi0zTH5lHgQM2Nb/giphy.gif
Lee Joon Gi (Lawless Lawyer)

8 Likes

:fire: Ohhhh… Z is so :fire:

He was SOOOOO close to be on my top 3 Thai hotties (but he just couldn’t beat my lovely Korns and Ohms :sweat_smile:).

Can’t wait Cutie Pie to air!

2 Likes

I hv a major crush on FIGHTER!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/06/b8/ba06b844d4fe67553a3a57a87d1f6b99.gif

Pinterest

3 Likes

Someone yell FIRE!!!

3 Likes

Have you watched him in the BL - Why R U??? :fire:

1 Like

I’ve seen clips of it. Hottness overload!!!

2 Likes

I just watch them - the rest of the story I don’t like - Their story is DEVINE!!! I have rewatched it now 8 times or more! ADDICTED to Tutor and Fighter!!!

I have to say their break up - out of 122 dramas was the worst and most heartbreaking I have ever seen!!!

2 Likes

Really??
:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I totally agree!

This and TharnType break up are the worst and I can’t hold my tears, even if I’ve watched both series like 108353836 times. But it wasn’t easy for the actors either… I’ve seen BTS on TharnType and Mew just can’t stop crying after the scene was over :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Yes - their love story is so good! Fighter is like so tender and loving - so different than what you normally see in k-drama

1 Like

I have not finished Tharn and Type - I am trying to watch LINE as much as possible before it is gone!

I also have a crush on Tharn!!!

They are another beautiful couple but I think Tutor and Fighter are my favorite.

4 Likes

Ha Academy
Nitter
Pinterest
Card

Suppasit Jongcheveevat - Mew

WELCOME TO HOTTIE POSSE! My other BL LOVE

8 Likes

Oh, Mew definetly belongs to Hottie posse :fire:
Like, can he BE any hotter… His smile (and the way he loves Type in the series), oh my heart be still :heartpulse:

4 Likes